chapter 5.

Abigail Romano

Abigail Romano

Fucking Antonio Marcello DeLuca.

That man is going to be the death of me one day. He is so fucking stubborn and won't admit his feelings for me yet.

It looks like I'm going to have to play some hardball tonight, I thought.

As we made our entrance into the hall, immediately all eyes were upon us, seeing as we were the heirs to the four most powerful mafias in the room.

Whispers were going around about the lost DeLuca twins finally being reunited with their family after all these years. I got to hand it to them, they have mastered the"Fuck with us and face the consequences "facade.

It was like a switch had replaced their angelic facial expressions with ones of a devil and walked ahead of us. It was like they commanded the room with the authority they had over everyone. The crowd parted with each step they took. They knew the power that they held and we're using it well. We all flanked beside them as they walked into the ballroom as if they owned it.

I was proud of them, and I just knew that they are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

A few hours later

We were all going around and making chit-chat while introducing the twins to some
members of the mafia. The teens soon got bored and went outside to get some fresh air.

While I was lost in my thoughts, someone tapped me on my shoulder and asked for a dance. He was handsome, but not the man I had my eyes on all night long.

He'll have to do, for now, I thought.

"Sure," I said, holding out my hand for him to take into his.

He led me to the dance floor and wrapped his hand around my waist, leading the dance. As we danced, I caught Antonios' line of eyesight and if looks could kill.

The glare he sent to the poor boy's head was one of his worst and deadliest. He caught my stare and sent him a small sly smirk as I put my perfectly manicured hands into his hair, pulling him closer.

"Follow me, "I whispered into his ear while maintaining eye contact with Antonio.

Taking his hand, I walked off to the nearest stairwell, knowing that Antonio would follow behind soon. I looked behind me to see him with a death grip on his whiskey glass.

Anthonie, Alessio, Luca, and Sebastian were trying to calm him down which only made things worse as he smashed his whiskey glass into Alessio's palm.

As I turned the corner, I saw him start to walk my way.

"You can go now, "I dismiss the guy who was a mere pawn in my little game.

"So we aren't going to fuck" he asked looking lost.