chapter 23.

Abigail Ramono

Abigail Ramono

I wake up to the smell of numerous different aromas that wafted around our home due to the holiday festivities that would be occurring tonight.

Today is the day that we would be telling our family that we are expecting and I'm a little nervous to see their reactions, although I know the twins would be overjoyed at our announcement.

"Good morning sole."Antonio's deep and husky morning voice said as he pulled me closer than his chest ." Merry Christmas baby," he says, peppering kisses all over my face.

"Merry Christmas handsome," I say through a big grin that has overtaken my face.

Turning towards him, I lift my hand towards his face and gently caress it as he stares down at me ."How did I get so lucky? "He mumbled before kissing my nose.

We stayed in bed a little longer saying sweet nothings to each other and running our hands lazily over each other before getting up to go downstairs.

"Are you nervous? "Antonio asks me as I finish brushing my teeth ."A little."I say honestly "I know everyone will be happy about the news but I have this feeling in my gut that something is going to happen today. "

"Good or bad?"He asks coming up behind me and rubbing my small bump that has started to show recently.

"Undecided, "I said before turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck ."Hopefully, we can have a peaceful Christmas with no interruptions or surprises. "I say before giving him a proper kiss and pulling away so that we could go downstairs.

We all watched as the families swapped gifts and opened them up. Everyone wanted to make sure the twins experienced a good first holiday back with their family and friends so we might have gone a little overboard with spoiling them.

It was finally my time to tell everyone the news of my pregnancy and I was getting a lot a bit impatient as it took a little over two hours for everyone to open up gifts. After Viktor and Vadim gifted the girls their dogs I decided was the perfect time to tell everyone.

"Alright, I can't wait any longer, "I said jumping up and handing the twins the box "This is more so a gift for everybody."

I watched as the twins unwrapped the paper on the box and open it carefully. Once they realized what inside of the box they jumped up and down before finally announced that they would be aunts.

"omg omg."They yelled, pulling out the ultrasound photo and then the boys jumped up and grabbed it from them.

"Holy shit we're going to be the best fucking uncles ever, "Gianni said as Alessio took the ultrasound photo from them.

Everyone told us congratulations as they surrounded us with hugs and love.

"I knew it," my mom said wiping away a few stray tears from under her eyes.
"What? How ?"I asked with raised brows.