chapter 27.

Abigail Ramono

Abigail Ramono

I was being rushed into the hospital and was trying my hardest to keep my eyes open as doctors swarmed around me.

"Is my baby ok "I rasped lifting my hand with all my might to see it covered in blood ."Please if you have to choose, save my -my baby" I said before everything went dark.

"The surgery was a success and the baby is ok "I could hear the doctor saying "She might have a  minor concussion from hitting her head when the car flipped but other than that there was no internal bleeding, the cast however will have to be on for three months to give her hand some time to heal. The babies heart rate did go up a tad bit during the surgery but it's fine now.

"Will she wake up anytime soon?"I heard a voice ask but couldn't make it out ."Yes, she's showing no signs of slipping into a coma so just leave her to rest for a bit and she should wake up soon. Now Dr.Jackie will go into some details regarding her pregnancy."

"So Abigail has shown signs of high blood pressure which could cause preeclampsia which could be a problem during the pregnancy ,so we'll have to make sure we keep that under control and watch it carefully. You guys are very lucky that there was no internal damage and that the baby was not affected during the accident. I'll be back tomorrow to check up on her and do some final tests. You guys should be free to leave afterward.

"Thank God "I heard as someone else let out a deep breath.

"Toni "Alessandro finally spoke up after spending hours hacking into the city's traffic cams and scrubbing the videos

"Toni "Alessandro finally spoke up after spending hours hacking into the city's traffic cams and scrubbing the videos."Good news and bad news "he started."I found out who did it, remember that crazy ex-employee of yours?"he asked as I stared at him.

"Yes "I growled figuring out where this was going."Well turns out she's related to Levi Avci"
"That Turkish prick, "I said getting up quickly making the chair fall over ."What the fuck does he have to do with anything "

"Well turns out she's his little sister, "Alessandro said showing us the laptop "well adopted little sister, seems like a case of big brother sends little sister do his dirty work and Abby was just collateral damage."