chapter 18.

TW:Mentions of R*pe and Abuse

Everyone had been on a mission so I decided that Antonio and I should go looking for some of the prenatal vitamins the doctor recommended and other stuff

"Alright baby mama," Antonio slapped my ass when he walked beside me to open the passenger door. He picked me up and sat me in the seat of the range and ducked inside to pepper kisses all over my face before closing the door and going to his side of the car.

He was surprisingly so affectionate and wasn't afraid to show it either. That's one of the many reasons why I'm in love with this hunk of a man.

"Does it matter which ones you get? "he asked as he picked up one of the many different brands of vitamins ."As long as it has the right amount of vitamins. I want to make sure I get one that has DHA in it." I tell him as I look at the ingredients to see if it had the vitamins listed in the pamphlets the doctor gave us.

"What is DHA?"he asked picking up another bottle."DHA helps the baby's brain tissue growth and function"

After about ten minutes of debating between Ritual vitamins and Nature Made we decided to go with the former because it had most of the things suggested I buy in a prenatal vitamin. We quickly went to the counter and rang up our items and left.

"I want ice cream "

"We just left the store, "he tells me as he makes a turn."I didn't want grocery store ice cream,"I tell him probably sounding like a brat."I want salt and straw. "

"Are you going to share it? "He asked,the corners of his mouth tugging up.

"No, get your own, "I said, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I was worried I hadn't been getting enough sleep lately because I was always feeling tired and in need of naps. Luckily it has been a bit low-key over the last week so I've had time to rest a little.

"Tired, baby?"He asked when he looked over towards me, placing his hand on my stomach rubbing it softly."Yea a little, "I said before I let out a yawn, laying my head on the window shill.

"Just rest for a little bit." He said before his phone went off and he answered it from the car.

"Antonio" Giovanni's voice rang with panic and a lot of commotion was going on in the background. It sounded like there were tears and yelling.

"What's going on "Antonio asked on alert, gripping the wheel tightly as we listened to Gio's end.

"She fucking shot Alessa" he yelled through his tears "That blue-eyed bat shit crazy bitch of mother shot her own fucking daughter," He said. We could hear the anger practically radiating through the speakers.

"What do you fucking mean?"Antonio asked as he took a sharp turn "Where the fuck are you guys?"

"We're taking her to John H. Memorial, "he said quickly "Fuck, she's not waking up and Alex is losing her fucking mind, Alessandro is driving like a bat out hell to get us to the fucking hospital, Vadim's gone fucking mute, and I don't know what to fucking do."he rambled on, voice cracking as he described his family right now "We stopped the bleeding but she passed out soon after she got shot."