To The Land of Waves: III

And then Kakashi took Obito for so many long years, he was actually surprised that Obito is still in his Genin appearance sealed for such long years. Obito once on Kakashi back said: Kakashi you have grown these years, I bet you still look the same from my past life. Once my eyes recovered I want to see you and Minato Sensei once more.

Kakashi: Me too. I Know, Sensei will happy to see you once again. Obito there are lot of things I want to ask you and lot of things you need to learn of what happened these 10 yrs.

Obito: I know, somethings feels off about this mission since Naruto is not your Student. I have few things I need to teach you.

Kakashi : You will teach me what?

Obito: You will learn when i will recover, just let me rest for the moment.

Meanwhile Shisui took the war fan of Uchiha Madara and said: It seems we have to prepare for the worst one. If Uchiha Madara has set something in motion, it will be blood on the floor.

Shisui: Naruto, you alright?

Naruto: Ni-San, will there really be blood on the floor because of this Uchiha Madara.

Shisui: Yes, Naruto. No one beside Senju Hashirama , No one is strong enough to beat that guy. We will prepare for it more than anything. And Naruto, you sure you are Ok?

Naruto : I am good Ni-San?

Shisui: Not in that sense, I mean after seeing your friend, do you remember anything from your past life.

Naruto: I don't remember him being that nice to me, the Sasuke i knew from past life was an orphan like i was. He wanted power that much that he even left the village and lived as a rouge Ninja. Because i was an orphan, i felt like he was like a brother to me, and because of my pleading i requested to baa-chan, he was not declared as a rouge ninja. The Sasuke i Knew, in order to attain power didn't hesitate to Kill me even if i tried to stop him. I don't know anything besides that point about my past life.

The reason i was adamant to bring him back in my past life because i thought that i was in love with Sakura and i believed  if i fulfilled my promise to her and bring back Sasuke to him, she will acknowledge me one day. But it was fruitless, she never loved me. sure she was a good friend, but nothing more than that. And now, i don't even have any feelings for Sakura besides as a classmate, and the girl i think i love is way out of my league. While I appreciate that Sayuri love me this much, my feelings haven't changed for the girl i think i love.

While walking towards Naruto Sayuri was given a piggy back ride by him. Naruto said: Sayuri, don't be reckless, you just went through the transplant, don't walk on your own and with that Naruto gave her the piggy back ride.

Sayuri: Naruto, you know what is your best quality? You are very Kind to everyone, but you don't know that people will always take advantage of that kindness. So I will be with you till the end of the line. I will always be, no one can take you away from me.because  I am your best girl.

Naruto: Yes, you are my best girl . But right now you should rest, and i will take care of you at the very end.

Tazuna was at safe landmark was not able to listen of what they are talking but it seems it was over. Though he was envious of Hokage son, to be surrounded by such beauties. He don't want want to imagine the paradise or hell he will live in future.

And with that Tazuna guided them to their house which was in not in proper condition. Naruto once seeing this realised that he cannot be a burden to this man once again. Tazuna invited them in their house and everyone realised the condition this man is living in.