Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.

"Time for Confession" Sayuri thought

After hearing Naruto word Sayuri decided that it would be better to confess everything he is going to ask.

"OK young lady, tell us why were you stalking us from the past months" Naruto asked in a commanding voice.

Hearing that voice Sayuri became embarrsed a bit but gaining some courage she decided to speak.

"I am not stalking on you, I have been watching over you from the Shadows. And not from past month. I have been watching over you from past two years." Sayuri replied.

Yasaka who heard that became surprised at sudden confession. Since it was getting interesting, she decided to inquire more about it. So she asked it in a very polite manner.

"Why are you watching over him, you know Naruto is not talented Ninja and he also failed the graduation three times. And moreover he is called worst ninja in the history of Shinobi".Yasaka said it in a playful manner.

Naruto who was listening this was getting embarrassed for that teasing
But Sayuri answer surprised him.She said.

"It's true that Naruto failed his graduation three times but in my eyes he is proud failure. Because even after that he keep trying to do his best. And he is not good at many things but even after that he tried to learn it, instead of giving up. That is why I looked up-to him from past two years and will always believe In his strength"

Naruto after hearing that reply became astonished. This is the Same reply his Hinata told him in his past life. He wanted to know about this girl. He asked hesitantly..

"What is your Name and why do you believe in me so much".

Hearing that question Sayuri decided to tell about herself.

"I am Sayuri Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf Village. I am daughter of current Uchiha Clan Leader and sister of Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Even though I am from Uchiha Clan I am not a talented like any from my clan. I also worked hard to gain my Family Acknowledgement but I failed. Being feeling outcast I gave up on that"

When she was telling about herself, Yasaka and Naruto were listening very attentively. Yasaka because this girl had special feelings for Naruto and different from the people who look hatefully at Naruto.

Naruto because she is the same girl Hagoromo told about and the same girl who will fight by his side to deal with the threat Hagoromo told about. But unlike Indra Reincarnation she is very kind but soon he realized that this is a different world and Indra of this world left Ninshu successorship to Ashura and left for his journey of this world. Only his descendants had bad blood with Senju. So Indra must be a kind Shinobi in this world. But his Reincarnations must be possessed by curse of Sharingan Doujutsu. And specially she is representing the feelings of Hinata from his world.

Sayuri began telling about herself

"When I was in 3rd year I heard about your failing In graduation exam. At first I didn't believe because you are hokage son so I ignored it. But when reached 4th year I heard the same news, I became curious about you. So I started following you, and realised that you were alone and tormented by your seniors. And when you were cleaning the Inuzuka Puppies, I read your Diary you left there. I believe that you are special because after failures and unfair treatment people usually give up that thing but you keep on trying even though you aren't gaining any results. I believe that This time when you will pass your exams I will congratulate you and will talk to you like Kohai and Sempai. But you failed again.I felt sad for you and promised myself that this time I will help you to fulfill your dream."

At this Point tears started coming from her eyes while telling her story."But that hope also didn't come to me. When I heard that you are fighting for your life. I couldn't bear it. A world where you don't exist, I can't bear that thought. That time I realized that I want to be at your side. I wanted to be your best girl. The pain I felt in heart was so deep that I ended up crying. Because of that pain I ended up having a Mature Sharingan in my eyes. But I didn't give up on my hope on your coming back and it became fruitful when you came back alive and defeated death. But even after that you didn't came to Academy. I was beginning to think that you're trying to give up So I decided to came here where you usually train. I was surprised by her and your different looks.And was also glad she is training you to become a better ninja. I also saw that little cute fox. She is really pretty. When you were about to leave today, I was about to go but it turned out that you sensed my presence and you know the rest of it."