My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1

Uh, yeah, kind of" Naruto admitted truthfully. The month he trained and lived with Yasaka , he had come to learn about a different things about her. which was she could be quite flirtatious and loved to tease him. Kind of like her mother but at a lesser degree, something he should have expected from a MILF, to admit it truthfully. Keep this further and she would make him spill out one of his secret so he needs to change the topic fast "What about you Yasaka, you haven't told me about Kunou's father yet."

"Oh, nice Naruto" Kurahime gave him a thumb up "In case we meet that bastard in the future, all you need is ask and I will give you all of my chakra just so that you can kill him for me" Clearly Kurahime's anger for the one who knocked up her daughter hadn't decreased at all over the month.

Yasaka stopped eating her candy and released a long sigh.

"To tell you the truth, I don't even know who her father is..." Naruto immediately choked on what he was eating and coughed violently into his hand, grabbing a bottle of water he quickly opened it and drank down the whole thing.

"Oh hoh!" Kurama whispered in amusement, looking up to see a dumbfounded Kurahime, whose world just shattered around her.

"W-What!" was everything she could say.

"Wow. You surprised me Yasaka" Naruto said, trying to absorb the new "No offence but...uh, I don't think you're that kind of woman..."

"I'm a virgin." Yasaka appeared to be a little offended by his words but she said it anyway.

"Excuse me?" Naruto asked in shock. Kurahime nearly fell of Kurama's head at that moment.

"I found Kunou 7 years ago outside the door of my room, Naruto" Yasaka said, looking at her daughter with a soft smile "Even at a young age like this, Kunou is already a Nine-tails so decided to take her in and raise her like my daughter so I could teach her how to use her power for good when she grows up. But the more she grew up, the more my servants and everyone said she look a lot like me so I decided to run some blood test and indeed, she is a Hanyo, my biological daughter with a human."

"B-But...how?" Naruto asked in shock.

"That is the question I'm trying to find the answer Naruto. The fact that I am only 18 Years old there is no way she can be my child. She is 7 year old and logically looking at my age I should have been 11 at her birth time but I haven't even mated with a male. And we don't give birth to a child unless we get imprinted by our partner. And during the time I found I was not even imprinted.I am quite troubled by this very fact. " Yasaka shook her head but then smiled and spread her arms when Kunou ran over to her and threw herself into her mother's arms.

Looking at the mother and her daughter, Naruto could only wonder one thing as his mind could only think about one conclusion for this.

Was it possible for parallel world time travel besides reincarnation in parallel world.

And if so...why did the future Yasaka sent a newborn Kunou back in time to her past-self?

Did he committed some mistakes while performing his tasks. Did he failed to protect this world in future. Did Future Yasaka send some message with her Kunou. While he was thinking about this, Kurama sudden words surprised him. Kurama said:

In his Mindscape

"Naruto. Can you listen to me for a second. Kurahime you too. I know you are shocked but this is regarding your daughter and granddaughter. So come to reality. This can be event changing Moment for the future."

Naruto understanding the meaning of those words decided to his friend advice. When it comes to advice,  Kurama had always been with him for the best. Kurahime knowing the fact it can be serious decided to put her ears to him. She is usually a Tsundere when it comes to be honest about her feelings but even she realized that she is with a Biju who had clear understanding of world and had spend time with Rikudou Sennin of the  world he came from.  So she decided to listen.