Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

A Normal Day in Konoha.

When Morning came up, Naruto woke up from his bed. He had completed an impossible mission with a complete A Rank once again. His team came back with the lost Uchiha and training that Naruto has been missing a whole deal. This time his training perspective has shifted from physical to Ocular Techniques. Since he now possesses the Jougan. Unlike his son Boruto, he has also knowledge of some of the Scientific Ninja Tools, Trains, and Heavy Machines. Naruto had been planning to focus the Infrastructure development in the village. Currently, Only Snow Village has access to Rail Transportation. Finding Kaminari Clan will be a priority and Katasuke to work on Ninja Development Tools. He is looking into this perspective as a source of Investment. Because this time he has no intention to either be a Hokage or Sit on that Mantle to say he is someone powerful. He will not take that job of never-ending Paper Signing, Mission assigning, and dealing with Politics any longer. If he is going to create a Harem, then he needs a Cash Cow Source of Income, which he cannot earn from his missions alone. No matter what rank it is.

As an Investor he needs Money and he is going to rely on his Devil's Luck to win the Lottery this time. And this time, he wants to surprise everyone with the ideas he can come up with. Shikamaru and Neji may be Genius but with his future knowledge, he is going to earn money with ease, unlike the other Genin who take missions to take their earning. Naruto decided to think about these things later and be prepared for the Breakfast as today he will ask his father to assign him new missions in the village as he is planning to complete the mission and join the Chunin Exams which are soon going to be held here. Naruto was hoping to get his hands on Scientific Ninja Absorbing Device and he will prove that Konoha Ninja's thinking is very rigid. Hope Katasuke has the same genius to help him develop the tool/device. When he freshened and entered for Breakfast. He saw some admirable looks at the dining hall. Understanding what might have happened, he greeted them.

Naruto: Good Morning Everyone. Where is Dad?

Kushina: He left early for the Office. Is there anything you need Naruto?

Naruto: I was just hoping that he will provide our team with another mission. So that we can participate in Chunin Exams.

Naruko: Oni San. We saw your Memories last Night. You are a Hero.

Naruto: Is that so, Naruko? I guess but I think you might be praising me a bit too much. But I am not the hero you are expecting. Cause, I am just a Normal Shinobi and Nothing more than Kurahime Spirit and Kurama Chakra.

Minami in her shocked state said: Hero, You were a Super Hero in your Past Life. Naruto, you fought a living God, and sealed her. I can bet that you were stronger than our father in the past.

Naruto: Onee San, you and I both know that I don't know my past so please stop talking about it. I don't want to lose my focus from our training or mission we will receive today.

Kushina: Yes. But you are a Hero. I know it sounds ridiculous but the memory we saw yesterday and realized the truth too. No matter what happened to you, you are still my child. Don't ever forget that. Now take your breakfast and leave for the mission. And there is the new notice I suppose you should know. There is a slight change in your Team. From Now Minami is reinstated as Chunin and Obito Uchiha will be your new teammate.

Naruto said with a sigh: So he will be my new and final team member. Great, I will talk to him later.

With that Naruto completed his Breakfast and left to join the meet his team.

At the training Ground, Naruto met his girlfriend Sayuri Uchiha along with Shisui Uchiha and a new character who has been rescued by him. Obviously, Naruto has to pretend he didn't know him but that is also fun on its own. That person Obito Uchiha had a serious look at the village which had developed so much in the region of 4th Hokage, his sensei technically. To break the atmosphere Shisui said