My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3

In previous chapter:

From that day Yasaka who is still a virgin and unmarried yet to imprinted get herself a daughter which later reveals that she is indeed her real daughter.

I Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, who saw this determined my heart to bear the responsibility of my actions and reveal my secrets to my princess.
:

After seeing all of that I was sweating really Hard. Kurahime and Kurama were in deep grief from the death of Kunou Real parents. When I along with them saw the fate of Naruto, it was terrible. No one should go through that. It is cruel. It's not worth it. Just because I started to get acknowledged,  Sasuke took everything from me. He didn't hesitate to destroy the entire world. After wiping the tears from my eyes. I decided to speak with Kurama and Kurahime. I said :

"Kurahime, Kurama. I am not going to commit the same mistake again. Not after seeing what happened to our family. This time, we will not save Sasuke. I will leave that matter to his clan. I will not interfere, if he wants to be saved, he will be saved, but not by me. He is neither my friend, nor my Rival or anything. He is just a victim, that's all. I will follow what Namikaze adviced me on his departure. I along with Yasaka, Hinata, Sayuri and all those girls who will love me from the depth of their heart will live a happy life this time. I will amend my relationship with my family and in time I will tell them the truth. I had enough of these regrets. Now I will live for my beloved ones, not for the everyone but for those who really cares about me.

Kurama and Kurahime who heard my response smirked and spoke to me.

"That's my boy. You have realized the meaning of the words Namikaze Naruto said on his final day. You now truly understood the meaning of life and flow of time.It  is different in every dimension. Naruto,  Let's do our best in right way and right path". Kurama said to me.

At that time Kurahime appeared in front of me. No matter how many times I see her, I am always amazed by her beauty. Wearing her orange Kimino I made for her, revealing her proportions in front of me, she made eye level contact to me and said:

"Naruto you have lived a life in your world in different way. As an orphan. But here you are going to live it as Naruto Namikaze from here on. And in different world with different name and different personalities. But everytime events changes according to the life of different world rules. That is what known as Theory of Life. You can't control it, but the decision we make in that time also changes our Destiny. Just like you made in Kunou World. Here, my former Tenant Namikaze Naruto of this world made a harsh decision to leave everything to you. He wanted to live too, but he made his mind to see a better life for you and his Family. He wanted to make his Oni San live his life with his parents and sisters. He wanted to bring happiness to Sayuri and all those who he watched from your memories. So let's make our choices right this time and move forward for a better future."

"Yeah. Let's make our future filled with happiness and love." Naruto said with smile.

Kurahime said:" With that said we have be careful of Sasuke Uchiha. He is a decision factor for everything. Your Sasuke is a good man, thanks to your efforts. He even saved my Grand Daughter Kunou, but our Sasuke is a different story. If he became threat to us, don't hesitate to kill him. If things got worse, I will take control of you and kill him myself." she said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Now Naruto, go to the real world, Yasaka is waiting for you and her answers. You will tell your family in time, and I am sure unlike what happened in Kunou timeline, this time we will forge a bond far stronger than anyone and will overcome everything. And add to our surprise, you have something special in your eyes. But we will talk about it later. I will stay by your side, till there is a chance of being with you." Kurama said with his foxy grin.