Formation of Team 15. part 1

Today, I woke up and unlike any other, today was special day for me. Yes I have become a genin and graduated from the academy and now I am going to meet my third teammate. I do hope that Sayuri is chosen for this team. While I was thinking about it.

I called by my mom, and rest of my family for the breakfast. They are trying their best for changing themselves to seek my forgiveness well it isn't that I hate them, but I think everyone deserves a chance if they are willing to reflect on their action. I took my bath and decided to join the breakfast.

My father is reading a book, Minami is helping out mom in kitchen and Naruko was preparing table. This is a scene I always wanted to have in my life. Eating together with your whole family. I remembered the time when I used to have these moments with Hinata, Boruto and Himawari. Ah, that is how it used to be before I become the Hokage. Since then, I was not able to enjoy it. I will not think about becoming Hokage this time very early unless it is necessary for me.

"Good Morning Son. You slept well. "Father asked me in a pleasant tone."
Yes. I slept well Tou-san. I am pretty excited about meeting my sensei and my third team member. I am wondering what type of person they would be like. Hey, can you tell about them so I can at least know what type of shinobi team I am going to be a part of.

"Both of you finish your breakfast and then have this discussion. For god sake, at least show some manners. And Naruto don't get excited now. You will see them soon .Kushina said in an irritated one."

Oni San, do you really want to know about him. I can tell you about him. Naruko said in a Pleasant way.
Please. Tell me. Is he cool, is an awesome ninja. I asked in an excited voice.

Your Sensei used to be my Sensei at one point of time. His name is Uchiha Shishui .Unlike Itachi Sensei, who is stotic and hard to understand. He is a very funny and
Very cool shinobi at the same time. He once said this to me that he would remain a child in his attitude rather than becoming a stuck up brooding adult. He is a very interesting person. In nature, though at times he can be very picky about his food .As compared to Minami Sensei, he will be very funny and I believe that he will help you but he is very hard to be pleased. I have to pass his stupid test even though he is asked to train me by Hokage himself.

"No that is true of Itachi Sensei; I admit he is a bit stotic and hard to read but he is a good person. I admit Shisui is a good Sensei, but I don't want to through his stupid test once again. Father please tells him not to take that stupid test. I already know what it is all about."Minami said in slight hesitant tone.

"Sorry. Minami, Naruto. But I cannot. Even I said it to him, he won't listen to me. And as Teacher he is within his rights to teach someone or not. As for test, I am not sure about what type of test he will take. He didn't get satisfied by only the term you knew already, he is so irritating that unless you prove it through your action. That is the type of person he is. Even though I hate to admit it, he is more capable than Kakashi in terms of teaching. But he didn't want to teach anyone in the first place. Because Naruko and her team proved her words through her action, he only decided to teach her along with her teammates. You can understand this, if I tell you this; he had the guts to refuse the order of joining police force, a direct order from the Uchiha Clan Leader. His own clan leader just because he was offered with the choice to be my bodyguard by your mother Request."Minato the Fourth Hokage said with a sigh.

"Well Enough about Sensei. Tou-san tell me, who will be our third team member. Is he a shinobi or a kunoichi. Tell me, tell me. I asked him with an excited tone again.
"Yes Father you didn't tell me about it either. Who is this third person you are including in our team. I would like it if it would be a Kunoichi. I can teach her a few things. Minami said with a pleasant tone."