Finally. I became the Genin.

Line Break

Yep, he is still an emo alright?" Naruto chuckled lightly, watching how the team he should be a part of interact with each other without Naruto. Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and surprisingly Sai were talking with each other at the other side of the street, with the Uchiha trying to ignore Sakura's moto mouth with...something fan-girls called super cool expression and Sai reading a book about something.

He wasn't so surprise about Sai being here because with how his father was at a Hokage, it would never take the man long to find out about Danzo Shimura's little secret organaziation. Young ones like Sai probably taken in and raised normally like a normal child before being accepted into the Academy to become a Shinobi and Kunoichi in the near future. He was surprised that Sai was the one who replaced him in the team, talk about irony.

About Sakura, he wasn't very surprise to see the pink haired young girl literally the same like before, considering that most people at this timeline had the same personality with his, with Hinata being an exception.

However, he was rather surprise to find Sasuke being the same emo. Unlike last time, Itachi didn't kill his parent or any member of his clan so more or less Sasuke got no reason to have that kind of...again, super-cool expression in fan-girls' words. Naruto would really love to find out the reason behind it.

"Onii-chan, what is an emo?" Kunou asked quitely, poking her head up from his hood of his orange hoodie.

"Your mother will kill me if I tell you, Ku-chan." Naruto chuckled and brought out a candy wrapped in colorful paper to Kunou. The girl really like sweet so Naruto just went into the candy shop and bought a small box of cookies, just in case the girl wants some while she was out with him.

"Don't feed her too much sweet, I don't want my granddaughter to get fat like that fat-ass clan." For the first time in two days, Kurahime spoke to him. The golden Kyuubi had been rather quite this past month inside the training room, she did help him a few times with the training but overall, she was as annoyed as always.

"Don't worry Kurahime, I won't." He was after all the father of a girl who really loved sweet when she was young.

Yay, thank you, onii-chan." Kunou cheered happily and took the candy into her mouth, returning to the inside of his hood to enjoy the piece of sweet.

"Oi Naruto!" Naruto turned his head to the side and saw Kiba Inuzuka walked to him with a grin on his face and his teammate at his side. A smile appeared on his face when he saw Hinata, with an aura of royalty and calm and collect beauty radiating around her.

Team Eight's teacher was Mirai Yuhi, Kurenai's mother. He heard that Kurenai's daughter's name was from her grandmother, who died in the Third Shinobi War.

Apparently she didn't die in this world and the woman was also younger. Naruto could see where Kurenai's cold beauty was from the first time he saw the mother of the Genjutsu Mistress.

"Naruto-san" Hinata greeted him rather too polite for his liking but considered her personality now; it was something perfectly normal "How do you do?"

"Yo, Hinata!" Naruto grinned brightly at the young heiress of Hyuuga Clan. Even after all these times, he still couldn't help but feel amazed at how different was Hinata's personality "I'm good, thanks!"

"What the hell? How come you only greet her?" Kiba asked in shock.

"Hello to you too, Shino!" Naruto bit a greeting to Shino cheerfully and the dark color glasses wearing boy nodded his head at him "You too, Kiba."

"Hey check it out dobe," Naruto's eyebrow twitched after hearing that word "Mirai-sensei gave us permission to participate in the Chunin Exam and she is on the way to your father to tell him that." Kiba said, grinning madly.