History of Youkais Part 2

"But why did Kurahime came and Started destroying our village?" Minato asked her in polite manner

Yasaka hearing it decided to answer them. She said
"Hishamaru my guardian and Harutora Namikaze loyal servant told me several days ago, that twelve years ago, a masked shinobi entered in our country without getting caught with the intention to capture my mother but my Father stopped him. It was a tough battle between them but my father fight him in order to avoid the chaos. That was also the last battle of my father. During the fight he noted some of his physical traits specially his eyes. He possesses the Mangekyo Sharingan which allowed him perform transportation technique without using any seal and marking.

My Father even on the verge of death passed this information to Hishamaru to be aware of him. When Hishamaru told everything to my mother the enemy trait, she realized that he is from the Uchiha Clan and in rage she came to Konoha with intention to destroy the village who caused her this pain. That was the last I saw my mother who coming in this world I realized that that her chakra and body had been separated and sealed individually which is currently the reason of Naruto improper growth.

Yasaka with a sigh decided to speak again :"I was not told about it because at that time I was just a child and I was told that my father had died in Civil War. I don't remember how he looked at that time but I always believed that he must be a Kitsune just like the rest of us. But I was recently told that he was originally Human and more over a Shinobi. So when I stated the facts about Naruto. She told me to bring Naruto in our country to see if he is worthy for receiving her loyalty. But No matter what, he always get himself in trouble."

"I wonder why I got so attached to him. No matter how he looks, I always seem lost in his eyes.But whenever I look in his eyes, it always seems that he is hiding something from me. This is so not like me."She thought to herself.

Minato after hearing this information was shocked. To say that the Namikaze Harutora was alive 12 years ago and moreover because of a Rougue Uchiha, Kyuubi brought her wrath on this village. Uchiha Clan Leader will not like to buy it without any proof. And if it is true, then it will tarnish the reputation of Uchiha Clan which is already bad because of Uchiha Madara. Negotiations were tough with them and he almost avoided Civil War with them 6 years ago. With this information it could be worse. And regarding Naruto, He was a bit concerned about his condition. He is not a prodigy but no matter what, Naruto is his Son and he almost lost him 3 months ago. He have to find a way to cure Naruto otherwise he will loose him again. He will not loose him again and then his biggest concern came from this interaction. "Was Hiruzen the Third Hokage was aware of this fact of Kyubi being a Youkai. What was he he planning with Naruto when he sealed his soul along with all the Youki. Was he really planning on killing his Son." So many things were going at his mind. After thinking he decided to speak.

"Shizune, Naruto what ever you heard here will not leave outside this walls unless I permit it. You will not speak to anyone in this matter even Lady Tsunade. Naruto I am going to arrange team members for you. You are restricted to use Excess amount of Chakra unnecessary. We don't have cure for it. We Shinobi have no Knowledge of Youki and due to this you will use it at decent Level. Yasaka Hime of the Kitsune Clan. I leave Naruto training in your care. You are the only one who can help him. I request you to please look after him. I almost lost him once, I don't want it to happen again. I will find a way to this matter you have brought. If that Uchiha is still Alive. We have to find him. I will investigate in this matter and if I found anything regarding it, I will inform you first."

After getting the affirmative nod from everyone, he ordered Shizune to do the final check up on Naruto. Yasaka seem to be worried about Naruto. It is not because he was now Fox Summoner but because she had started to develop feelings for Naruto when she got imprinted by him. Naruto doesn't seem to realize it and she believes that she and Naruto are bound together to live their future. She was curious about him but most of all, he was gentle and kind to her which was Rare for her Kins in this village specially if you are Jinchuriki of the same beast type.

Naruto who had his knowledge from his world got the idea who that Rougue Uchiha might be but he was not clear about that Claim. He was thinking about how to approach him but at the same time, he was worried about the truth he is hiding from his family. How can he tell them that. Will they accept him after knowing him. He at least want to tell his family but fear of rejection is stopping him to do so. He decided that he will worry about it later. After getting his check up done by Shizune, he was foretold to use his chakra wisely and not getting reckless at all. He was not aware of it.

The first he came here, he was able to use chakra in his Mindscape because he was separate from youki but when he get used to the body he realises that he is partially affected by Youki at time he use Chakra. If not for Kurahime, he would be dead by now. He realises the factor of being a Jinchuriki in this world that the rest of the Youkai had been sealed along with their Chakra so, Youkai Biju will only share their Chakra and keep the Youki with themselves since Shinobi can be killed be it. But he was a different, since he had been sealed with Youkai only, it has become a part of his life. Kurahime didn't want to give chakra she restored after a long time because she is arrogant, but if she gave that Chakra to him, she will not be able to maintain the life force balance which kept Naruto Alive in this world. Because Kurama came with him, she can now send Chakra in his Chakra Circulation System. It was a plus factor for him and her since she is able restore her chakra and increase it at steady pace because Kurama is a Charka entity and can replenish his Chakra from Nature itself. And he is able to access Ninjutsu again which was not possible to him before. He was thankful for Sage for allowing Kurama with him otherwise he would be dead meat by now.

After getting his treatment done. He decided to leave with his father. Yasaka already became invisible making everyone believes that she went home but she was walking alongside Naruto. She said to him that she will have a long discussion with him at home. Naruto seeing that request nodded his head in agreement. He had to answer a lot of her questions. With all that it matter in his mind he was really great full to Kurahime and Kurama for staying with him even with the reckless nature of him. With this he decided to pay a visit to them.

Naruto Mindscape:
Naruto when entered in his own Mindscape, he was surprised to say anything to them. Kurama did not had an annoyed look but rather a calm. Kurahime was on top of his head and she was a bit annoyed when Naruto suddenly appeared there. With an annoying tone she said:

"What? No Hello, No cheerfulness. Where did that annoying brat go who came here first and fought me toe to toe?"

Naruto was a bit hesitant to say anything to her. He knew she was strong but he don't know what to say to her. With a low tone he Say: "I am Sorry."

Kurahime hearing that decided to visit him personally. She jumped from Kurama head and jumped in front of Naruto. She was revealing her voluptuous body and Curves along with her sexy Kimono. She had a mischievous smile and decided to speak.

" You better don't think about it, because it was never your fault to begin with. You have just came recently in this world and starting to blame yourself. You know before you came here with your partner, it was boring here. I wanted to survive no matter what. But when you came and fought me, I felt like I can enjoy my days and you are pretty cute in your Adult form. I know you want to say things to me and your family but you better keep company them. He is not going to wait for you long enough.

But I want something you do for me. I need you find the bastard who banged my daughter so I can kill him and then can punish my daughter with my own hands.

Outside the Mindscape

"Naruto are you OK. Are you not feeling well." Minato asked with a concern look. He was surprised way too much and Naruto was suffering from all the information.

I am fine Tou-San. It just I am shocked by all that info. That is all. I am sure I will find a way out of it.

Don't worry son. I will find a way, no,  we will find a way to solve this problem. But first I will have to make agree to mom also otherwise she will kill me. So don't worry. I will provide you enough mission within the exam time. And I will find you teammates. Don't worry I will do it no matter how hard it is. OK.

With a cheerful smile with a foxy grin. He agreed and said Yeah with full of confidence. No matter what his future holds, he will find his own path.

To be continued.........