Day before the mission. Part 1

Both naruto and minami came back to home. It was still evening and naruto is in good mood. Both were greeted by his mother and younger sister. Naruko asked to him: oni san how was your day. Did you pass the test?

Naruto to her query replied: yes we all passed the test and it was a quite fun to do all the things we did together. I wish we could do it more but I guess it was the last time I will do something like this.

Kushina, mother came from kitchen and said: Yes and to think you would paint the monuments and decorating the roads with colorful paints and moreover using the inuzuka dogs for pulling this stunt, aren’t you getting quite bold yourself. And moreover, to think you didn’t get punished for it. I wonder if minato went soft on you.
Minami said: no mother, shisui sensei took responsibility and asked to forgive us for what we did. I am sure that he is interrogated by father right now.

Naruko in a sigh said: you know shisui san isn’t a bad person, but he can be a bit childish in his nature. But if he took some actions, he also takes responsibility for that action. That is the type of person he is. But moreover I also meet my new student, she do have some knack for being shinobi. I am now a jounin so I will also do my best to train her.

Naruto hearing her little sister answer said to her: Yeah. I was a bit surprised when midori fought Sayuri and did pretty well in it. I guess she will also participate in these upcoming chunin exams. I guess mirai sensei did some training to her. Well she is quite lucky to have two sensei at the same time.  Well I had quite a feast at ichiraku, thanks to shisui san so I will have something light for dinner. I am going to rest in my room for the time being. I will see you guys at the dinner time.

Mother told me:Yeah. Make sure to make it in time.  With that I left for my room to have some good rest. Though I wasn’t aware of the chaos which soon is going to fall on me during the dinner time.

Meanwhile in namikaze residence:
Naruko in a shocking tone asked minami: “what do mean oni san had got a girlfriend and moreover a lover?” who is she. What is her name? When?

Kushina in amusing tone said: calm down Naruko. Minami tell me who is she? If she really is his girlfriend then she had to pass my test for being his future wife.

She is our teammate and daughter of uchiha clan head, Uchiha Sayuri. And I think she is really serious about oni san. She said things that I cant even imagine of doing.

Naruko asked: What kind of thing did she say.
Mikoto daughter: what kinds of she spoke to you. Kushina asked,

Minami taking a deep breath spoke: she said she will become stronger than the founder of her clan, and she will become oni san best girl so he can rely on her strength. She even declared tat she will leave her entire clan if it means to be with oni san. But her last statement was a very scary when she answer shisui san question. I cant even think of doing it in the first place.

What kind of statement and what kind of question shisui asked her in the first place? Kushina was becoming really worried, she had never seen minami like that even in her prime days when she was hailed as second coming of itachi.

Shisui san asked him that if she had to choose between village and her clan, what she will choose. If tomorrow her clan became the criminals and did any harm to konoha, what will she do?

Will she kill her clan members who are also family or will she support her clan and will do as they told her to do so. What will she choose? Protect this village by killing her entire clan or kill the villagers by supporting her clan.
Kushina went in terrified state because her father also asked the same question when she was at her home.

She at that spur of moment said that she will stay by her clan to protect them, but in the end she cannot protect them because few of them betrayed at their back and went with enemies and ended up killing their own clan members. She was at the line becoming princess of uzu, so they who she considered her family ended up betraying her for power. But her father told her to go to konoha and find peace in there. And in the end she ended up here, falling in love with minato, becoming a mother of three children abandoning the royalty and village she was supposed to rule.