I Accept Part II

Naruto : To do What?

Sayuri : To create a history. Naruto you may not consider yourself special but i believe that you are a very special ever since you came in this world. From what i have heard, you were born weak, Since the Soul of Nine Tails sealed in you, You became more weak in your physical condition but you didn't give up to live on. You struggled all this time to stay alive and when you were poisoned by orochimaru drugs, you defied the very fate of Death and You did no one had ever imagined. God of Death couldn't even touch you and by a miracle you were chosen to become a warrior. A warrior who is born from his past soul and your current life emotional fragments. You maybe two as an individual but as now you are a single soul from a fusion.

And a warrior never give up against fate. If you want to love Hinata, Love her. If you wish to make each and everyone of us happy then bear the consequences of those wishes. You yourself have to make a wish. So what do you want to do.

Naruto : First is , He gave the soft kiss to the Sayuri and after taking his breath he said, with a charming smile on his face, I want to respond to confession you made that day. And my answer is Yes. From this day onwards, you are officially my girlfriend, and once we came back from this mission. I will ask your parents about our marriage. Secondly, I will have to accept Yasaka feelings also and i want you to get along with her. And I have to get stronger and at the same time prepare myself to get beaten by Hinata too. And I want to live my life here as Naruto Namikaze. Last but not the least I want to become the Strongest Shinobi this whole world had ever seen and settle down with my lovers. Yep, that will be it.

Yasaka appeared at their side and Said: That is a wonderful goal At least you have a fixed goal for now. And Sayuri you stole his first Kiss. Nothing less from you, I guess that officially makes you his legal wife and lover. And as for you, she winked at Naruto for his wonderful acting in front of Hokage, Naruto you bear some responsibility for me. Make sure to give me some attention. It doesn't matter of who you was or what is your past. To me, The one i want is to be with you for who you are. She Kissed softly on his lips and said: I may be older but please treat me well. As for family, please introduce me to your parents as your lover too.

Kurahime said in his mindscape: Nothing Less from my Daughter. Sweety I am Proud to be your mother. Come on naruto, Bring her home, we are gonna fun enjoying her sweet tails. You dominate her and show how experience you are in your sexual techniques. Bring that Uchiha Girl, I will show how great this Demon queen of Makai is perfect in making a woman out of girls.

Naruto immediately cut the link from his mindscape and thought that Kurahime is unusually excited for something like this. He then said to Yasaka: Ok I will but please prepare yourself, your mother is very excited for that kind of Stuff.

Yasaka immediately realised the intentions of her mother: Naruto, Sayuri between us. Besides my father, My mother likes to feel the body of the young girls and it seems that she hadn't done any young girls for past 12 years, she is desperate to do it even with me.

At that words even sayuri trembled a little bit, You serious about that Yasaka. And Yasaka nodded. Naruto and Kurama immediately realised that she swings both ways but her main interest aligns with young girls. Yasaka said: It is said if any fox girl get the touch or blessing from my mother, she is guaranteed to become a mother in her future.

Sayuri said: So, there are perks for bearing that humiliation. I hate to admit it but even i want to become a mother of Naruto child in the future when we all will settle down.Well I guess i am in.

Yasaka said: As far i would like to continue these talks, Sayuri i guess its time for me to request you to look after Naruto. There is a high possibility that he will remember something from his past life. And Naruto promise you will came back alive and fulfill your promise.