Adventures in Land of Waves: I

For few days, Naruto training was taken over by Obito/Sasuke Uchiha. He was adamant on this one. And to everyone surprise Obito helped Naruto to gain immense battle experience so Naruto can gain his instinct combat he develop during his training in his past life. Naruto gain his physical strength and capabilities just similar to his past life when he was the same age.

 The second Aspect of the Training that obito took in his hand to make sure Naruto can learn to tap to harness the Golden Chakra clock only on a specific part of his body. Since using it cost lot of chakra consumption. Obito focused to summon it at particular point such as punching, boxing and mostly on running. This boost the Taijustu skills of Naruto, since chakra clock packed a lot of power, naruto efficiently managed to get a hold of it. The second aspect Naruto developed During his training with obito was use this chakra mode on legs for running, jumping and for other combat running related techniques. His speed was on the same level of a jounin  when he uses chakra clock on his legs.

 The third aspect of the training helped Naruto gain access his ocular technique. His Jougan was not an ordinary ocular technique. It is a mixture of Sharingan/Rinnegan and Byakugan techniques.As obito told them from his past life experience of a rinnegan holder. Naruto can see Tenketsu similar to Byakugan, can copy techniques just like Sharingan. And See emotional state of a person to judge enemy or friend. The one technique Naruto accidentally used was substitution with object he can see in his line of sight.  Obito realised that  in time Naruto will access to more of remaining technique he can gain with time. 

Even the girls weren't slacking in their training, Shisui trained them to fight on water surface for longer duration which enhanced their chakra control exercise. Meanwhile  Sayuri requested Shisui to teach him a Mangekyo Ocular Technique.

Shisui: Sayuri,  Do You know what you are asking. A Mangekyo techniques takes a  huge toll chakra reserves and the user can access the technique  once and drain all of his chakra.

Sayuri said: I wont Know untill i try myself. Shisui San Please. I have the advantage of Eternal Mangekyo.  It  might came handy in time of emergency.

Shisui: I am doubting whether you can actually use this technique or not. Since Uchiha can wield two technique in each of his eyes, so don't blame me if you didn't inherit the technique. Since these techniques cannot be copied by Sharingan.

Shishui decided to use her technique sayuri to show her a demonstration on how to use Mangekyo . He activated but to her query Sayuri Asked:

Sayuri said: I see. So, this is how you use your Ultimate Genjetsu. To Bad Sensei, But My Mangekyo is a special one, It nullifies every single Illusion casted on me.

Shisui was shocked, This is the first time his technique failed. He asked: How?

Obito coming from the shadows said: As I feared, she has gained the most problematic Mangekyo of all the things.

Shusui: Obito san. You are not training Naruto Today.

Obito: I left him with his sister. Kinda Hard for me to accept that she really is her sister. Moreover, I fear that she has obtained the unique Mangekyo abilities.

Shisui: Can you Explain?

Obito: Her Mangekyo has a special feature that I have never seen .. Even in my past life. She has the ability to nullify every single genjutsu casted by the Mangekyo Sharingan Abilities . As I was training her on a whim, she copied Kamui ability I was teaching the Kakashi his mangekyo sharingan and as I showed her my amaterasu and flame control. She immediately copied it and used it. But she lacks Chakra to control it so I forbid her to use this technique. Since I stopped, I was afraid that she will use you to show her a new technique,and to my fear, you gave her the key to activate your mangekyo abilities.