My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2

In previous chapter

"When my hand touched Kunou head, the message my future self had sealed in Kunou and all the memories of his regrets and sorrows flowed in my mind. All the things went wrong, what mistakes I did and why Kunou world got destroyed, I, Kurama and Kurahime all found it. I was shocked at what I saw. My whole life memory of another world played like a film. I realized the fault of my actions. And I am really glad that I didn't commit those mistakes here. Why? Because it was terrible and I even broke the heart of Sayuri The Uchiha Princess in that world. I only focus on getting rid of Kaguya instead of heeding the meaning of that world and principles.
Because I did not take action myself and entrusted my knowledge to Namikaze Naruto of that world which eventually resulted the end of Kunou World."
Dream Mesaage:.
(Naruto of Kunou World will be referred as I from 4th line of para for the time being.... )

Yes. In Kunou world instead of doing the task myself, I entrusted Naruto of Kunou World with my Knowledge, life memories and my partner Kurama. When I did that through the vision I saw myself getting trained by Yasaka. Using the Time - Spirit chamber without caring and getting the training of an year in few days. In desperation of getting stronger than a Sannin, I became a overpower Shinobi. I stopped Orochimaru but it didn't help Sasuke to stop him from seeking power.

I went overboard with my actions and eventually I became an independent operator. Even though I forgive my family, I didn't amend my relationship with them. I berated those who used to put me down. I became the strongest Senkai User. I didn't even hesitate to kill Nagato and Konan. I even killed the Obito without knowing that the Uchiha Obito I killed was a clone created from a real Obito blood and genetics. Real Obito was killed when he gained mangekyo in his Hidden mist Battle and Madara himself killed him. I realized that even though my aim was to stop Kaguya, I confessed my love to Hinata and even though she was a bit suspicious of my actions and my goals.

She decided to gave me a chance in order to have true understanding of me. When she realized that my love for her is true, I also told her about Yasaka and her Imprinted teachings. She said that only if I stay honest about our relationship, then she won't mind it. I was on seven skies. I was accepted by my dream princess. I was in heaven, many from the clan heir Who were from the same generation didn't like. Specially Neji and Sasuke. Neji because he wanted to get rid of his seal and Hyuuga Elders were plotting to get both the cousins married legally, and Sasuke because he believed that if hinata became her wife, she can bear strong genes of his clan and increase his reputation. He believed that every thing which is strong and powerful must belong to him. He even tried to hit on Hinata but unlike the Hinata from my former world, she didn't hesitate to show him his place and tarnished his honour. And thanks to Hyuuga Clan Leader Hiashi, all motives from Uchiha and Hyuuga Elders are refused and I am choosen by him for her daughter life partner. With my achievement of hero, every girls from the village wanted to get closer to me. During that time, Yasaka entered in her mating season and under the influence of her hormones she had sex with me. She really loves to play it rough. During those times I apologise to Hinata for getting caught in heat. She first gave me good Tenketsu slap on both of my cheeks making me look like a swollen balloon. But when Yasaka told her everything about her action and apologize for losing her control, she said that she will forgive if she became the Godmother of our Child. That was a special for Yasaka and me. Yasaka because she is becoming like like an elder sister of Hinata and being her child Godmother will forge that bond. Hinata told me that if the the child be boy, he will be named Kurama in honour of the extinct clan of Kurama. And if baby is girl, she will be named Kunou which means the possesser of Nine Abilities because she is a descendant of Kurahime and Yasaka and both of them are Nine Tails. Our love increased with the passage of the time, and when we both reached the age of 16 we got engaged with each other. It was early for normal people but to me it was nothing but blessing. But our happiness didn't last long.