Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life

But the girl standing in front of him wasn't the Hinata Hyuuga, the loving yet timid and shy dark blue hair girl who poured all her heart into supporting Naruto from behind he remembered.

At the first glance, Naruto could tell that she was the same Hinata he loved with dark blue hair, fair skin, and gentle facial features - traits that he heard she inherited from her mother and later passed down to their daughter Himawari. Her hair was in the traditional levelled hime-cut style just above her forehead.

However much like her older-self in his original timeline, her hair was no longer short but grown down to reach her lower back and the bangs framing her face was grown to shoulder-length.

Her attire was also different than the original; Hinata was wearing a light lavender, sleeveless kimono-style blouse with vertical lines, tied with a dark purple obi around her waist. She wore a pair of short dark navy shorts with thigh-high stockings, revealing parts of her upper thighs, and has changed her regular black ninja sandals.

And did he mention that she looked a little older than him? Hinata was even taller than him by nearly a head, something that never happened before in the original timeline. Even when he was considered short for his age during childhood, he was still taller that Hinata.

But something that Naruto could notice right away, was that Hinata was standing in front of him with the lack of her usual shyness.

The way she was carrying herself, the way her beautiful lavender eyes was looking around, reminded Naruto greatly of the ways of the royal princesses.

"Oh yeah, this girl is little Namikaze's crush" Kurahime said, making Naruto widened his eyes "Hopefully you won't fall into his step. Even though you're the Hokage's son, that girl is way out of your league."

"Guess things are much different than we thought" Kurama grumbled. The changes was getting to his nerve and he didn't like it one bit and either was Naruto.

There were two branch members of Hyuuga Clan standing behind Hinata and it didn't take him long to realize they were her bodyguards.

Since when did Hinata need bodyguards?

"Hinata..." Naruto muttered softly, but then realized her bodyguards were glaring at him. It seemed they got problem with the way he was addressing her.

"Naruto-san" he almost flinched in surprise when Hinata greeted him so formally like that "How do you do? I heard about the accident with Mizuki-sensei, I hope you're alright now."

"Uh...yeah, I'm good now" Naruto chuckled while scratching the back of his head. If the Alien Oji-san was here, he would have to punch him in the face for saying Hinata was the samw. As far as he could see, she was anything but a shy, lack confident young girl.

"I'm glad" Hinata nodded her head, yet she didn't smile or show any positive emotion other than a complete blank face "I hope you will pass your upcoming exam, Naruto-san. Konoha needs talent shinobi like you." He heard Anko and Hana snorted next to him but paid no mind.

Hinata, however, wasn't...

"Do you have any problem with that?" she asked emotionlessly.

"Of course not Hime-sama" Kurenai stepped up before Anko could open her mouth and shook her head.

"Then I will take my leave. See you later, Naruto-san" Hinata said before turning around and walk away.

"What was that?" Naruto asked himself, his eyes still staying on Hinata.

"Damn...this is the who know how many times she got in our way." Anko said, crossing her arms together "Hyuuga and their holier than those attitude..." She then turned around to look at Naruto "Now, let's...where did he go?" But the blond already wisely retreated, disappeared before Anko could start her favorite bullying little Naruto.