Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II

He just wished that he will make it in time.

Once Naruto Reached to the destination He and her sister Saw the Place similar of Ice Doom and Hinata and Sayuri. But this time it was different for Naruto since he knew it Very well that Unlike Last Time he has what it needs to take down Haku Technique without losing his control. His Chakra Mode, which Obito drilled in him so he can gain his fighting Instincts.

He entered in the dome just like last time. While Hinata and Sayuri are having a bit of a hard time keeping an eye on Haku. Naruto Entering along with her sister caused angry look in hinata and Sayuri but as the attack approach them in Senbon Needles. Naruto activated his chakra clock and and created multiple Chakra Arms saying,

Naruto: Sorry , But your tricks won't work anymore and he released the waved his energy once again to shatter the dome of the Ice Crystal. In this approach Haku was thrown out of her crystal Mirror. And As Haku was seeing him in terror at his new look. He was no longer the same boy she met during her errand. She can feel it, somehow Naruto has evolved into something better than she had ever seen.

Naruto: Look at this, Didn't Knew I was capable of creating this many limbs.

Hinata: You are not allowed to use this mode so unnecessary. It is powerful but you are not ready to hold it.

Naruto turned off his clock: Well It was fun.

Naruto: Alright It will be better for you to give up now. Haku. I know you understand in what position you are in right now. If you are willing we can end this farce without any fight.

Haku: I am a tool Naruto. I only follow orders from my master. And mission is to kill you all and protect my master Zabuza.

Naruto: And I have one mission . That is to never abandon my friend. I do not want to kill you Haku. Don't Force me to fight you. You were never an enemy.

Meanwhile...........

Zabuza: I can't believe it. Konoha has trained their Jinchuriki very well. It seems the that the Hokage made his son the very Jinchuriki.

Shisui: It is all thanks to Obito San that Naruto managed to gain control on this level.

Zabuza: I want to talk to that Brat.

Kakashi: And we are all Idiots. Here?

Obito: Guys, I think we have a bit of a problem?

Each and everyone of them looked at Gato who had come with his force of Thugs who ordered them to kill Zabuza and Haku along with the shinobi and asked them to spare all the Kunoichis in just barely alive. He also appreciated Zabuza of how he was a fool to believe in him as he was planning on killing him. In his arrogance he also stated of soon his force will takeover the Land of Waves.

Naruto: You scumbag. You had some guts to say that words to me. I will show you what happens when you look at my sister and my friends like that.

Zabuza: Mind if Join you, Kid. I have some score to settle with this guy.

Naruto: Yeah. Zabuza san. Seems like we are in the same boat.

Obito: Not Without me. Naruto just like we trained.

And then it all happened in fury. Naruto activating his chakra mode on fractional level and taking out each of them, Zabuza going for a straight rush with his sword. But most terrifying one of them is Obito and his passing like ghost abilities. He was scaring each and every one of them in the most brutal way. When the Rush ended Gato men on the floor, Gato said: You think you won. My men will soon takeover the village and everything in this village will be mine.