Formation of Team 15. Part 3

While chasing her back for meeting our sensei. I thought, I am getting the feeling that unlike last time, Hinata will be really mad at me if she learns that I have already fallen for two girls.

Don’t worry Naruto I am going to enjoy massaging every girl you will bring in our family. I will enjoy punishing every single one of them. I will enjoy making these girls into woman and don’t worry, if you feel like you can use my chakra and youkai to pleasure them to the max.

Naruto said to her
"Thanks but no thanks. I am not that much of pervert to only treat them for that. I want to embrace them, never let go of them, I want them to be the flowers of my garden and I want to take care of them. I want them to look out for each other like sisters. I will not consider any of those of fan girls who just know to follow their ideal without truly knowing about them. At least that is the only one thing I will consider if I am accepting the Harem".

Kurama said to me while laughing,
" Naruto this is not the first time I have seen someone in this situation. In our past world, Ashura, whose chakra spirit you are carrying ended up in the same situation. He was followed by three girls, one was a civilian he meet during his quest, second girl was from his uncle Hamura relative and third was a priestess of a country. His condition was so Laughable at that time he asked his first lover to tell her how to handle this situation. "

He received the best advice I will say to you now. She said that it will be alright. We will manage it if we work together. And nothing smells better than the flower garden of girls. And Due to that he married all of them and became of founder of many clans.

Senju and Uzumaki from his first, Namikaze from the Hyuuga and lastly the Priestess line of demon country. They all received a peculiar trait from him. Senju received the sage body that had nature energy, Uzumaki recived the Knowledge of seals and Kenjutsu but most in the field of scholars. Namikaze was blessed with intelligence of learning and absorb everything they can learn.

The specific trait was their Blue eyes and Blonde hair. And Last the Priestess received the blessing of sage vision doujutsu which can predict the future events can show it to possessors. Unfortunately, only females can be blessed with this doujutsu. With that I must say that his Hyuuga daughter was taken back in Hyuuga line after Hamura death and she was strong inheritor of Hamura and Kaguya otsutsuki Bloodline of Byakugan.

She was rewarded with the title of Byakugan Princess and she was married to his cousin because the clan believed that their bloodline must not be tainted with others and thus the incest trend started in Hyuuga. Same could be said for Uchiha and other clans.

Only Senju, Uzumaki and Namikaze didn’t practice it to max. Though in your case it will be different, since you are not from this world, even if you married to your sisters, it won’t create any genetic disorder since you can be considered as very distant cousin, and with my ultimate chakra I can remove any defects if it occurs during their childbirth.

I said to both of them in an irritated tone "Hello. I am not into incest, for kami sake they are my sisters. I won’t commit that act.

It is not my thing and I want them to be happy. If they find someone else, then I will not stop them and moreover, our Namikaze clan is already on the verge of end. It wont matter if it ended with us now. Same can be said for Kurama clan. With the last of our lineage, we wont exist after our generation took the name of more famous clan such as Uzumaki. Since no one knows the history of Namikaze Clan. But that raises some other questions for  me. Why?"

Suddenly Kurahime spoke to me, she said
"I will answer those questions of yours in time, Naruto. And Kurama is right about your sisters. The fact that we will have keep them in our family even if you commit a taboo is a must. They are no longer safe from this village elders. Specially from that War-Hawk.  I just know it. Don’t ask me how. After all he was pursuing for them as a weapon as a first place. And don’t worry, I know what your younger and elder sister feels for you now. With a little push, they will fall in your arms. And we will prepare for the arrival of your Uchiha Sasuke aka Uchiha Obito. For now, go back and focus on that Shisui Sensei of yours. He is one intresting fella. "