In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.

It was late in the night, probably midnight and Naruto Uzumaki was sitting inside his family's manor's library, with the massive book of history in front of him.

Flipping through page to page, Naruto couldn't help but smile because of what happened this afternoon. Even though he had to act more negative around Minami and Naruko, his younger sister hadn't returned from mission yet, he could still foresee a very happy life ahead of him.

For the first time in his life, Naruto understood the feeling of having your parent cared for you feel like.

It was truly heartwarming.

Naruto felt bad for the other Naruto but he couldn't blame his family either. What mattered now that Naruto got a second chance in life, as well as Naruto Namikaze, whose emotions merged with him. He got the chance to make things right while his other half got a chance to be loved from his family, Naruto would make sure to live for him as well.

Naruto read the history of Elemental Nations and saw that mostly everything went the same like before. There were many things he didn't understand like the history of Rikudou Sennin was still the same tale every Shinobi known about, while Kurahime said she was the Queen of Makai, a whole country of demon, meaning that she and the rest of the Bijuu wasn't originally separated from Juubi.

When he asked her about that, Kurahime kept her mouth shut and changed the topic faster than he ever could.

But what shocked him the most was that Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Sandaime of Konohagakure no Sato was the one who sealed Kurahime into the children of Namikaze after knocking his father out when he was about to sacrifice his life. Yet another confusion popped up when he read that Shikku Fuin wasn't the technique he used to seal the golden Kurahime, which remained unknown till this day, all they knew about it was the Ying and Yang part of chakra was sealed inside the girls while the boy got the soul, at the same time creating a link between them in order to keep the chakra exist and filled up every time Minami and Naruko used up the chakra, which also explained why it took Kurahime so long just to regenerate a fragment of the original amount of her chakra.

The downside of this technique was that it couldn't separate Youki from Kurahime but over all that must be one of the most powerful Fuinjustu Naruto had ever read about, if not wanted to say the strongest.

The reason why Kurahime attacked Konoha on her own was still unknown, it was stated in the book that the golden Kitsune travelled thousands miles before arriving at Konoha and unleashed the might of her power.

Surprisingly, the Uchiha massacre never happened in this universe. Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Shisui were his mother's students and they were currently working at his father's most trusted and personal bodyguards, being one of the strongest and most talent Anbu in the history of Konoha.

But this wouldn't stop Orochimaru from aiming for Sasuke.

About his family, Minami and Naruko were called Uchina Shisui and Uchiha Itachi's second coming. Graduated from the Academy at the age of seven at the top of their class, with Minami being the more extraordinary one, at age ten they passed the Chunin Exam and Naruko was promoted to Jounin just a few days ago. He heard that his father stripped Minami off her position at a Kunoichi of Konoha, which was kind of harsh in his opinion.

Then again, he would do the same thing if one of his children treated the other like what she did. Minami had to understand that they are a family of Shinobi.

Closing the book, Naruto yawned tiredly Naruto closed the book and headed back to his room.

How this future was going to turn out for him, Naruto didn't know, but all he cared was making it better than his world.