Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.

[Outside Naruto's room]

"Tsunade-sama" Kushina stood up from her seat and immediately ran over to the legendary Sannin "How is Naruto? Is he alright?" she asked with a hopeful tone. Minato and their daughter also stood behind Kushina, waiting for the good answer from Tsunade.

"Yes he's alright" Tsunade said with a smile, making the Namikaze family sighed in relief "his body is perfectly healthy, but Naruto still needs to do some physical treatments in order to walk on his legs again"

"Thanks Kami" Minami cried in happiness, wiping away the tears at the corners of her eyes "Naruto is alright"

"C-Can we meet him now, Tsunade-sama?" Minato asked his voice unsure. He got the feeling that his son wouldn't want to have anything to do with them, after everything they put him through. He wouldn't even feel surprise if Naruto actually did.

"He's resting" Tsunade said emotionlessly and curtly. Naruto's family lowered their head in sadness

"I guess it can't be help" Kushina muttered and stumped back to the chair, sobbing quietly to herself.

"Now listen here you young fools" Tsunade said strongly with her hands on her hip, glaring at the so called Hokage family "this is your second chance to make up to him, I know exactly what you fools did to him when he was small, all the neglect, all the pains and suffers you put him through just because you can't look at anyone other than your...'genius' daughter." Tsunade said that like it was something so disgusting "make it right this time, or else at one of the Sannin of Konoha, I will do everything in my power to take away your right at his parent, got that?"

"You don't have to tell us anything Tsunade-sama" Minato said as he wrapped his arms around his wife comfortingly.

And you, young lady" Tsunade lowered her head down and glared murderously into Minami's purple eyes "be a better sister, or else I will make sure that kick you gave him is like a love tap to what I'm about to do to you" Minami gulped and nodded her head rapidly.

"Kami, wonder why I am still sticking to this family" Tsunade walked away, muttering that to herself.

"We will make it right Minato" Kushina suddenly turned to her husband and said strongly, tears rolled down her cheeks "No more children of Prophecy, no more favor over our daughters...we will treat them equal, starting from now, you got that?"

"I understand, Kushina" Minato nodded his head and kissed the top of Kushina's hair "we will make it right this time"

Minami sighed sadly, walking toward the door of Naruto's room with her head lowered down in shame.

"I'm sorry, Naruto" She whispered and put her hand on the door, she didn't know if he could hear her or not.

But all she could do right now was giving Naruto all the supports she could give, hoping that he would forgive her for what she had done.

Few Days Later...
"One step at a time Naruto" Tsunade Senju said as she gently guided her godson taking his first steps after two months in a coma, who was shakily walking on his own feet inside the physical treatments room.

His now family was standing outside, looking at him through the window of the physical treatements room.

"I can do it Baa-chan!" Naruto whined and sped up his movement, which turned out to be a rather bad choice because as soon as he did that, Naruto's shaking legs gave up, making him fell over.

"Careful" Tsunade said, grabbing Naruto with her arms around his waist "please listen to my words Naruto; I know what I am doing, alright?" Then she took his hand into hers and started to guide him again, as gently as she could.