Team 15 First mission Part:2

And while carrying these thoughts naruto went along with his team. This is definitely he had not expected that he will confess in this way, he hoped Yasaka is at hokage office so it will be easy for her to explain the situation. He have to put her faith in her.

As Sensei, Shisui realised that the poison incident is the key where these changes occurred in the boy. Maybe when he was injected with poison, it triggered his nervous system causing him to memory loss or maybe it had something to do with the kyuubi. She had done something forbidden that he feels this way. When they arrived at Hokage Office, Yasaka was already there discussing about the mission regarding the Wave. As they entered, Yasaka said to Hokage that Naruto should not be allowed to go outside this village and he must go through proper treatment, however Minato was hesitant in this matter as he had already approved him for this mission.

Shisui entered and said: Hokage sama, we are here to receive the details regarding our mission. As Minato could say, Yasaka interrupted him saying, "I cannot allow him to leave this village in his current condition, unless he gets proper treatment, i am not permitting him to leave."

Minato spoke: Yasaka san, please try to understand this mission is necessary for him to grow as a shinobi. But she said : Hokage sama, i cannot tell you the conditions right now, but if he went in this mission in his current condition, it will hinder his decision making skills. He is not ready yet.

Minato asked: But Why? Yasaka San, Please Give me one actual reason of why should i accept it.

Everyone from team 15 were watching this. They didn't realise why she was against hokage decision. 

But Shisui realised it and asked: If i may ask, is it regarding the fact that naruto had memories of a life he believes he had lived in this village, but the incident of those memories are slightly different from what has actually happened here. 

Yasaka looked at him sharply. She realised that naruto had done his part of job and she also had to do her job now. she asked to him: "How did you know about it?". 

In his defense he said: naruto himself told him that he fells a bit nostalgic like he had lived in this village for past 16 years. He said some interesting things like Sandaime being the hokage, Itachi annihilating the uchiha clan and moreover he said like he had lived a worst life than his current self.

Everyone including Minato felt a bit tense about the sentences spoken by him. Minato as a hokage instructed everyone else to leave this room, since they have a very important thing to discuss with Yasaka and Team 15. Only His 2 Anbu guard, Itachi Uchiha and Hikari stayed there as their personal bodyguard. When everyone left, he casted a seal to prevent anyone hearing from it. 

With a sharp glint he looked at Yasaka and asked: "What is the meaning of this, Yasaka Sama. What happened to my boy. Please tell me."

Yasaka looked at Naruto and asked: "Do you remember everything about your life".

Naruto said: No, i had very vague memory like i had lived in this village but these dreams i have been watching for past few days, i don't know how to express these jumbled feelings to my father either.

Yasaka said: And here i thought she  had erased your memory regarding your past  life, so both of you can live this life without any past regrets. It seems like the fusion has triggered it to come back to you as dreams. 

Naruto asked: "Fusion" of what?

She Said: Fusion of two Naruto Namikaze into a single perfect soul. Naruto, when you died from the poison, you actually died from it. For that i am 100% sure, the only reason you are alive because Kurahime the 9 Tails Demon Fox, had tried to summoned your soul from the pure realm. She tried to summon this world Naruto soul because his Emotional fragments which governs the movements of every living being is still alive, however his soul had already passed away. Then in order to solve this she started to search his soul. She believed that she actually managed to find his soul and brought back to your body. However this is where things went wrong for her.