To The Land Of Waves: I

Kakashi P.O.V.

Kakashi remembered the time when he went on his first mission . He remembered Obito but mostly his resemblance of Sasuke was much alike. Though Obito was bit soft in his attitude, unlike sasuke whose attitude is complete 180.

As for Obito he was not in love with Rin, that fact was very clear but he was interested in her that is for sure. He often said thing that he remembers his past life where he was Kakashi Student, and a blond boy was his true friend. He said this time as he is born earlier he will protect that boy even at the cost of his life. Obito said to Rin only that he is the Fusion Soul born from the Soul Of Obito Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Having both the memories of Obito and Sasuke Uchiha. Kakashi heard it secretly and thought that he is using this trick and stories to make rin fall for him with no use.

Kakashi at time never believed in those stories as he thought that Obito is making up all these things but as time he started to call Obito a Liar. But Its not like Obito Hated him. He was friendly and Neutral. But Rin seem to believe in Obito. Namikaze Minato had heard of Obito stories but he was sure that Obito is not lying but it is not prove that he is reincarnated. But he paid enough attention to Obito Needs. Due to that Obito said to Minato there might be a chance that he will die in mission of Kanabi Bridge and he will gift something to Kakashi as a Jounin present.

At when it actually happened, It pained Kakashi when Minato said Obito was well aware that from his past life incident that something similar has happened to him. Kakashi then closed his heart and made wow that he will protect his comrades no matter what. And he got late for every mission to visit Obito in time. But this time for reason he didn't visited obito and went for his departure on time.

As they were moving in formation to protect. It was Shisui who was interacting with his team and requesting for the questions they had in their minds.

Sayuri: Sensei, how come Konoha have to take the mission request. Don't Land of Waves have any shinobi of their own.

Shisui said: Yes they used to have during the second shinobi war. Since, land Of whirlpool the birth place of Eddy Clan or  Uzumaki clan, used to handle this request. But once their land was destroyed during war, It is nothing more than a deserted island these days. My sensei and Naruto and Minami mother is also a Survivor from the Land of Whirlpool.

Hinata asked: Since it isn't taught in the academy. I have few question? Don't they have a symbol that represent their clan.What about the royalty who used to rule them?

Kakashi said: We all are wearing that symbol in our uniform Hinata. You look at this circle Shisui and I have on our Uniform, This is the formal symbol of their clan. The one which belongs to Royals is on Naruto and Minami Left side vest which is white in color. So saying that Lady Kushina and their children are the Royals of Uzumaki Clan is not wrong.

Hinata asked: I was aware of the fact that Naruto is known as Hokage son and from a very influential family but not that he is also of  Royal Lineage of Uzumaki Clan.

Naruto said: Not Anymore?

Hinata was surprised at that slow response so she asked: Why not Naruto?

Shisui responded to that question: Because the clan is scattered. Most are dead and it is very less that the Clan will ever revive again. Right Now, only Naruko can be considered as royal Uzumaki. And most of All among the Royal of Uzumaki, there is one trait that is found common, They have deep red hair similar to blood which is the symbol of their mass chakra and since the accident happened to Naruto, he lost his Royal color of his Hair. So, even if he wanted, there is no way he will be ever recognized as for the heritage of Uzumaki Clan.