Why I created Team 15.

But what? He asked. Hokage said. I doubt at the details of this mission is being hidden. If it happened to be more than C rank. I doubt they can handle it.

Then why don't give me few genin from other teams and an expert shinobi for information gathering. Someone like Kakashi san. You can do it can't you.

You are deliberately asking for Kakashi to show their teamwork at his nose, Do you have some problem with him. Or do you blame him for letting your ideal die. I told you before, he had changed from that accident so don't blame him.

I am not blaming him lord hokage. It's just I cannot accept him as a shinobi when he left him alone on that mission not even knowing about him.

He was out casted from our clan because he didn't awake his Sharingan at his puberty. He was abandoned by our clan leader because he is not considered any worth and left at the outskirts of Uchiha clan. He lost his parent at his childhood and he was not acknowledged as Uchiha in the first place.

He thought that if he became hokage, everyone will acknowledge him and will get someone to love him but he decide to give up everything for the girl who never loved him and died by saving Kakashi san. And he gave his Sharingan to him as a jounin present. If he had known in Uchiha it is considered a taboo to give your Sharingan to an outsider. I wonder kind of treatment he would have received if he were alive today.

I consider him my hero after knowing about him from you but I cannot accept the way he was still accused in our clan. I am just angry at Kakashi san that even after that sacrifice, he cannot understand the meaning he left for him.

I do know what you are talking about but I will ask him to join this mission but you have to behave during this mission. And don't think its entire his fault, I am also somewhat guilty for what had happened. If I had paid more attention to his situation, I wouldn't have let him felt lonely.

I will take my leave lord hokage, I hope you will consider my request I have made. I will try to be at my behavior but if he did something reckless again, I won't hold myself back. and with that he left for his home with the pay scale of d rank cleaning missions to him.

Minato said to the direction of windows:
I know you are there, Kakashi, you can come out. With a nod, he appeared from the window side of the office. So haven't changed very much in your ways. Why are you spying on us.

I am sorry for my behavior but I guess he is right about me. I never actually know obito. I wont blame him if he blame me for his death. Compared to me, obito was a real hero. I just wish I could know what he mean when he said that I will became your eye to see the future. Sensei I will join this mission and make sure to protect everyone from his team. I saw what they did together as a team. Its been a while since I have witnessed the actual teamwork without teaching through tough ways.

Minato replied: I know what you mean, teamwork is very rare these days among the genin. The only teamwork I have heard were from team 8 of mirai yuuhi and it was because of their clan were trained to work with their partners and Hinata being the strongest one had lead them to actually put up a good team.

Sensei, I remember history team 15 originally was designed to work in every field of shinobi arts be it assault, tracing, and strategy. Second hokage came with this set up to create an all round team of Senju, Uchiha and Hyuuga clan. But due to their arrogance they never worked together, last attempt to create this team were disbanded by the previous Uchiha and Hyuuga leaders. If I remember it was Uchiha mikoto, Hyuuga hitomi and you sensei since last Senju was already a sannin. By any chance are you trying to create the same team again, since you have already made Uchiha Sayuri and Namikaze Naruto a team. If I am right you are planning to add either Neji or Hinata Hyuuga for this team once minami is made chunin in these exams.