Family troubles.

The moment Naruto opened the door of his house, a flash of light appeared right in front of him and his father appeared with a pissed off expression on his face.

"Hehe...hey dad" He chuckled nervously while looking up at him.

"Where have you been, young man?" He asked with a dangerous edge in his tone, looking down at his son.

"I felt asleep at the training ground, dad" He put up a perfect truth and even the Hokage himself would be able to detect any lies in it from his words.

"Training ground? Don't tell me you're skipping Academy for your training?" He said "Your mother is so going to get angry at you when I told her about this." he said, nodding his head while crossing his arms on his chest

"Well dad, consider that she is quite a short temple woman," Naruto pointed to his father with a sly grin "maybe you should watch your back to and reconsider about telling mom about this" Minato's eyes shot wide opened and couldn't help but think how right his son was.

"Ahem..." Naruto grinned when his father coughed into his hand "What I was saying, is falling asleep on training ground could be dangerous?. You got that,  don't you." Naruto nodded his head.

"Where is Onee-sama?" Naruto asked "Is she searching for me too?" he couldn't feel her anywhere inside of the residence, so maybe she was out.

But he did feel another signature inside the house at the second floor and it was unfamiliar one.

"Your older sister is out to buy some groceries for tonight dinner, lucky for you." he then moved his head down and whispered to his son "Don't tell her about this, she will tell your mom for sure"

"Okay dad" Naruto nodded his head before using his leg to kick the door opened slightly. Minato turned his head around and suddenly felt a gush of wind blew pass him, with some leaf following with it.

"Strange," Minato muttered, he swore that he felt something.

Naruto turned his attention back into his house and smiled at Kunou, who was being carried by Yasaka to their room on the third floor. The fox girl waved her hand happily to Naruto before disappearing from view.

"Anyway" Minato close the door behind them before saying "Naruko is back, Naruto"

"What?" Naruto asked in surprise "Naruko is back?" A smile then spread out on his face at the mention of his younger sibling, twin with Minami but got a different hair color. From what he heard about Naruko from his parent and Kurahime, she was actually one of a few person tried to be nice to him in the past, but too afraid of Minami to try directly. Naruko was quite shy and timid back then before the suppose death of his her brother, while acting like she was ignoring her brother, she actually cared and always found some way to help him.

Like secretly sneaking him a piece of Minami's birthday cake in without him in knowing...something like that could go unnoticed by his counterpart but for someone like Naruto, after putting everything together it was quite easy to guess it was his younger sister the one who did it.

"Where..." but before he could ask, he heard the sound of someone running hurriedly down the stair. Looking at that direction his eyes widened when he saw a girl he could easily mistook at Minami thrown herself at him and wrapped her arms around his neck in a bear hug. In that short moment he could see that other than the hair color, Naruko looked exactly like Minami, from the curve on her face, the hair style to the color of her eyes, even her build was identical to their older sister.

"Onii-sama!" she cried out "I'm so glad you're okay, father didn't allow me to go out to search for you with him so..."

"Uh...hey, Naruko" He greeted her by wrapping his arms around her body, stopping her motor-mouth from continuing "I'm fine, see?"