Formation of Team 15. Part 2

And the battle of shinobi Kumite begin with both of the kunoichi. And Iruka was a bit surprised at the choice of selection.

He didn’t never seen anyone graduated from this method. In the past all you have to perform is 3 basic jutsu and then you are considered a graduate and after clearing the test of a jounin, you are a full fledged genin. But this is a unique way to select for genin. He wondered why hokage is being so distinctive for this selection. He was going to ask hokage about this before he saw the serious look on his face. He was observing this battle very intently, like he is seeking something from both of them.

Naruto was also looking at the battle very keenly.  Naruto realized that his father is planning something but he can only know after the battle will be over.”

Meanwhile at the battle:
“Midori and Sayuri were having a hand to spar according to what they had been taught in academy, both were good. If one would attack, another will block it. It seems like both of them were aware of the weakness the fighting stance. So in order to avoid this they decided to shift their battle techniques and went for some irregular moves. Sayuri had seen how Naruto is good at using it and applied it same principle and to midori surprise, she took a blow at her chin.

She understood what Sayuri is aiming for some reason, she is not able to predict her next move and she went to defensive.mode.To everyone surprise she took the Kunais in both her hands and said’

‘Sayuri Uchiha, it is good thing I volunteered for this graduation, even if I lost today. I want to fight you at my best, so come and fight using all of the skills you have got in your arsenal. Let the best one win this battle.’

Sayuri was surprised at her determination. She is willing to go all for being a part of this team. In respect of her determination, she also took kunai in both of her hand and in an instant the battle of fierce hand to hand combat begin. Sparks could be seen from the slash of the Kunais. Everyone who was watching it became surprised at the skills of these girls. They are not fighting like amateurs of academy students, its like a dance in battle. They were fighting like those trained genin, who were trained by jounins during their training periods. Minato realized that maybe these girls can surpass those genins who had graduated this year. He will promote both of them but just for show he will choose both of them if they proved it.

The battle was reaching at reaching at its peak point. Midori is using her kunais to slash Sayuri while dodging her attacking and Sayuri is reflecting it in the similar manner. Its like they both are both able to read each other through this battle. Sayuri decided to put it to an end and to everyone surprised she took kunai from her left hand and gripped it with her mouth.

She took out shurikens from her pouch and threw it at midori. Midori suddenly went in defensive stanve and deflecting it, she did the same to Sayuri but sauyri dodged it and midori rushed to her believing she had won but to her surprise the shurikens she deflected suddenly struk at both of her hands she was holding her kunais. Sayuri didn’t waste this chance and she blocked her arms at her back and pushed her down while pointing her kunai at midori neck.

She said while holding her breath,’I won this battle. Accept your defeat and I wont hurt you.’
‘Alright I admit my lose. And by saying those words midori admitted her defeat, Sayuri released her. Iruka was a bit surprised at this. How come the shuriken which was reflected by midori suddenly moved again. But his thoughts were interrupted when Hokage spoke to them.

Midori, Sayuri both of fought well and its above from what I expected. Sayuri I never thought that using shurikens attached with wires can be performed by an academy student. Did you learn it from Itachi and Sasuke.

To his surprise, she said. No, I learned it by doing it myself. I have watched Sasuke doing it but he never taught it to me. I injured my fingers many times by doing so. But I somehow managed to pull it on my own. While in reality she had watched Sasuke and itachi doing it during their training time by watching it with her full mature Sharingan.