♥Picket Fence In The Middle Of The Road♥

"Why hello Tim! How horrible it is to see you!" I say sarcasticly.

"Well i can say the same" He sneers.

I growl lowly under my breath and walk towards the kitchen. I know better now to not drink the punch...

"What are you doing here anyways Adams?" Tim questions.

I just ignore him and search for anything without alcohol.

"Okay play that way, just figured your brothers would keep you away from this kind of stuff.  You since your parents never did" He says looking at me.

I freeze and turn to him glaring.

"Look Cyber, shut up and buzz off okay? My family life is none of your buisness," I snap.

"Oh so she does have bite eh? I just thought you hide behind your brothers and cousins?" He presses.

I take a step closer and narrow my eyes.

"I am able to take care of myself perfectly fine," I say calmly.

"Right, since when? All you do is stand back and let everyone else do the work" He casually says.

I step closer and shove him.

"Leave me the hell alone, okay?" I say slowly and walk away.

I almost get out of the kitchen when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. He turns slams me into the fridge and presses his forearm against my neck. It cuts off my airway.

"Listen well Adams, dont walk away from me and answer me when i talk to you. Got it?" He spits pressing his arm harder against my neck.

Unable to speak, i nod my head. He removes his arm and walks out of the kitchen. I slump to the ground coughing and holding my neck. I glare at the door and slowly get up.

There is no way im staying here. I just have to find one of my brothers and tell them im leaving.

I walk out of the kitchen and back into the living room. I try and look for them but there is way to many people, i also cant hear anyone because the music is on full volume.

I soon end upstairs since im now looking for a bathroom. I press my ear to the 4 door in the hallway and listen for any.. noises. I listen and i hear moving and a scratchy voice talking. Next door it is.

The last 4 doors now have been 'occupied' bedrooms. I come to the last door on the left side and listen. Nothing. I shrug and open the door, only to find a.. certain someone sucking off Riley's face.

I close the door in a hurry and run down the stairs.I walk over to the front door and walk out. I can just walk home. What can happen, right?

Apparently a lot could happen. For example, i just got chased 2 blocks by a rabid dog, walked past countless ally ways with druggies, dealers, and hookers, and to top it off i swear a car has been following me for about half and hour now.

Since the walk is 1 hour and and half, i still have an hour to figure out if that hunch is true. Not that i really wanna find out though.

At this point though i almost dont care.

I turn and shout at the top of my lungs," Come on then! Bring it, lets go! Put them up!" 

I spring into a 'fighting' stance. I hop around in that stance and see the car come closer. When the car is close enough i see and old couple staring at me. My eyes widen and i freeze.

They drive past and i just cough awkwardly and stand up straight. I turn back around and am about to walk away when i hear," Yo Adams!"

I groan and just walk anyways. Didnt work.

Tim comes up next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder. I try and shrug it off but it doesnt budge.

"Whats up with you Adams? You left pretty early. Couldnt handle seeing my handsome face without fainting?" He smirks.

I stop and turn to him smiling widely. "Yep everytime i look at your face it makes me want to drop dead," He smirks even more "Because its just that hideous"

I smile and again walk away. Tim just stands there in shock. I chuckle.

"Fine Samantha! Ill find out later then!" He calls then walks off the opposite direction.

I frown slightly but shrug it off. I just wanna get home.

Woooo! I finally updated! Im still sick but i still updated at least! PS the title is just something random i thought of when writing, it has virtually nothing to do with the chapter :)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I always appreciate any comments, i read every single one of them. Thanks for the patience and until next time! :D

Who did she walk in on?

Does that old couple think she is a weirdo? Cause i bet so

How will Tim find out whats with her?

What will her brothers think about her leaving early?

Find out next time! Because apparently this book is like a tv show now! Again hope you liked the chapter and dont be afraid to leave and opinion or question!

Love you all-

            ♥♥♥ samantharoseravenway♥♥♥