♥I Seriously Am Doomed♥

As soon as i closed the door to my room, i lock it quickly and race over to my closet. I pull out a pair of denim shorts and a dressy tank top. I put them on in a hurry and grab my purse hanging on a hook.

I let out a breath"Come on Sam, sneaking out should be fun not terrifying" I mutter.

Inside though i know that i must really have a death wish. My brothers will kill me if they find out. Heck they may already know.

That last thought made my legs move faster as i walked to the window. I heave it open and look down. A 10 foot drop stands between me and the not very soft looking grass below. I draw in a deep breath and put one leg out my window. Carefully, while not looking down, i put the other one out too.

"Ha not so bad, very nice view..." I gasp out scared.

I draw in one last longing breath and push away from my window. At first it felt like flying then reality hit. Well actually more like the ground hit.

I land first one my feet and quickly roll, trying not to break my ankle. The roll however was rushed and i slammed my head on the ground and still got a sharp pain through my right ankle. When i stopped rolling the world started spinning. Then pain hit.

My grab my ankle with one hand and the other to my pounding head. I hiss and quickly release my ankle at the piercing pain. Slowly i look down at it and see it turning a blackish color. I try to move it and it only moved slightly.

I groan. This is not good, its way to late now though. I have to follow through. I get up slowly, not putting weight on my ankle. I got extremely light-headed and landed back on my butt. I hiss at the growing pains in my foot and head.

"Okay, okay, its okay, i can do this...get up!" I growl at myself.

I get up again, slower, and stay standing even with the dizziness taking over. I wait for it to pass and slowly take a step. My ankle doesn't give out but it is in a lot of pain.

"Okay its not broken then, keep going"

I slowly but surely keep walking and soon end up at the small park near my house. I look around and spot Easton leaning against a tree, lightly lit up by the moonlight. I limp over until i stand in front of him.

He smirks when he sees me.

"I knew you would know where to find me" He says standing up straight.

I simply glare and cross my arms.

"Aw come on now, this is a date remember? Follow my rules and you will get your answers" He scolds.

I huff but comply," Fine, what are the rules and wher-"

"Now now, questions later. I shall explain the rules in a moment, first though i would like to escort you to the sight of our date"He grabs my hand and roughly pulls me to a car that i didnt notice before.

He opens the passengers door and shoves me in. He then gets in the drivers seat. We drive in silence as the streets pass by. We drove for nearly a half-hour before the car stopped. I knew we were no longer in Country Springs. We have to be in the next town over. I look out at where we stopped, Camera's Diner stared back at me.

As i reach out to grab the door handle im stopped by Easton's hand grabbing my wrist, hard. I quickly turn my head towards him, ignoring as the pounding started again. 

"Here are the rules Adams:

Rule 1: Don't try to contact your brothers or someone else, thats not how a proper date works

Rule 2: Don't leave until i say the date is over

Rule 3: Don't even try getting out of that kiss, or no information for you, we stick to each others deals

Rule 4: Act happy, i don't want suspicion

Last rule is Rule 5: None of this ever gets to your brother's ears, or else bad things will happen"

I gulp and try to release my wrist, his grip just tightens making me wince.

"Got it?" He sneers looking at me.

I nod and he releases my wrist and gets out. I follow suit and get out, in the moonlight though i can see fingerprint shaped bruises on my wrist.

We walk into the diner and sit down. The waitress with her dark brown hair tied up in a bun, stains all over her red and black apron comes over with a bored expression.

"Hi, my names is..Brit brit and i guess im your waiter, now what do you want?" She asks.

I look down at the table, there wasnt even a menu.

"Um i dont know, there is no menu?" I ask politely.

She drops her pad and pen to her sides and looks at me with large angry eyes"EXCUSE me? What are you implying? That im a horrible waitress?"

I feel my eyes widen in fear and stutter out" Oh no no no! I never ever meant that ma'am i just stated t-"

I didnt even finish my sentence before she completely drops her pad and pen and puts her hands on her hips.

"Oh you just STATED HUH? OH THATS IT, ITS ON BLONDIE!" She roars.

"HOLD MY HOOPS LAURA!" Brit brit yells yanking out her big hoops and thrusts them towards a bored Laura.

I scoot back farther into the booth we are sitting at and put my hands up" No no no no!  never meant anything bad! Laura hand her earrings back to her! Wait no im not commanding you..NO DONT LEAVE US!"I shout after Laura.

Brit brit ignores my shouts and yanks me up by my shirt, she throws one swift punch to my face before i could even think. Well if i didnt have a concussion earlier then i have one now...

She drops me back down and i kneel holding my nose as i feel the blood well up. Before i could again do anything she throws a kick and walks away.

I fall over in pain and groan. Thats when i hear laughter.

"Now that was priceless! Great night indeed!"Easton howls.

I slowly look up wincing. Freaking jerk was crying from so much laughter. Then he gets up.

"Well i should get going, have fun Samantha" He says walking out.

I hurry and get up nearly falling down from the pains all over. I run  after him anyways and grab his arm.

"WE HAD A DEAL!" I yell even though it came out a little funky cause of my nose.

"Oh your right, almost forgot" He turns around grabs my chin and forces his lips on mine, putting his hand on the small of my back so that i stay.

I freeze up and then after a few seconds shoves me away. I stand shocked and disgusted, watching him get into his car and start it.

"Good luck getting home!" He yells out the window before talking off.

I stare at his slowly disappearing car standing in the now empty parking lot.