♥When are they gonna learn♥

• Dedicated to Life

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" yelled Connor.

Currently i was in bed trying to fall back asleep. Today was the first day of school and there was no way i was getting up to go there. I have always hated school. My brothers make it worse though. They wont let me date anyone until they get the boys number, address, intentions, old relationships, who the parents are, and a ton of other stuff. I of course love my brothers even though they do this. I know they are only trying to  keep me safe. Our parents were usually away on 'business trips', that's what they told CPS anyways,  and always left Blake in charge when they were alive. None of us minded though. We soon got used to it. We live in a huge mansion close to the woods. Its so pretty here and there is always something to do.

I was suddenly pulled from thought when i heard a huge splash and the next thing i know is im soaked in ice cold water. I slowly look over and see Walt and Nate holding a bucket now empty. I glared at them and they knew that it was their qui to run.

They bolted out of my room with me close behind. We flew down the stairs and into the living room where Blake stood. Walt jumped on Blake on held onto his neck while Nate ran around Blake and hid.

Blake rolled his eyes and said" What did you two idiots do now and why are you soaked in water," looking over at me.

" Im soaked beacause those " two idiots" dumped water on me!!" I yelled.

Blake tsked and pulled Walt off of him and walked away to the kitchen.

When he got to the doorway he turned around and said" Well you guys are on your own," he then looked over at me" Oh and Sam please dont try to hurt them to much last time you gave them both a broken leg and that was hard to explain to the school when we said he they couldnt participate in P.E.," he then turned and walked into the kitchen.

I turned around and gave an evil smile to Walt and Nate.

" When are you going to learn not to wake me up when i dont want to be woken up?" I asked still smiling.

They both gulped and ran over to their backpacks picked them up and bolted out the door to go to school.

I laughed and promised myself i will deal with them later. Right now i have to go to school.

AN

Okay well thats the first chapter hope everyone enjoyed it. I will hopefully update soon!!

Pic on the side of the living room.