♥Easton♥

• Dedicated to All the uncool kids who are proud of it

I woke up the next morning with dried tears still on my face from my dream. I slowly get up and get ready for school.

I come downstairs 15 minutes later and see that Blake made breakfast.

"Morning Sis! Made eggs and bacon, dig in," Blake calls.

I half smile and grab a plate. I load up my plate and sit down. I eat in silence as my brothers get their own plates.

"Hey you look sad. What's wrong sweetie?" Nate asks.

I simply shake my head and act like i dont hear him.

"Sam what's wrong? Don't avoid us Sis, You can tell us anything," Waly says while rubbing my arm.

I break down right then and there and tell them everything.

"It's alright Sammy, there aren't here anymore," Logan says speaking softly.

I hug him and sigh lightly. I love my brothers so much.

"Okay baby girl we have to go to school," Blake told us.

I start to get up but i am scooped up instead by Nate.

I smile and cuddle into his chest. 

We get to school and Blake drops us off.

"I will pick you guys up later!" Blake says.

We yell okay back and walk into school. 

"SAM! HEY DID YOU HEAR?" I hear someone shout behind me.

I turn and get knocked down by Tessa who tackled me with a hug.

"Ive missed you!" She says getting off me.

"I missed you too Tess. Where is," I got cut off by a voice behind me.

"Samantha!" Layla yells.

"Layla!" I cry hugging her.

She hugs me back and pulls away.

"Have you heard?" Tessa asks me again.

"Have i heard what?" I question.

"There is a new kid coming today. I have heard he is hot!" Layla squeals.

That's when we hear a voice behind us.

"Why do you care about the new boy? Are you thinking he will like you?" The school slut sneers. Oh wait i meant Riley Miller. Whoops.

I turn around and look at her and reply back," You know you remind me of Walmart."

She looks confused as she asks," What? And why is that you dumb b****?"

"Because Walmart is open 24/7 also!" I reply smiling innocently.

Riley gasps and looks like she wants to slap me. This is my favorite game. How mad can you make Riley!

"You little twit! How dare you say that to me! Wait till my daddy hears about this!" She screeches.

I forgot to mention that her 'daddy' is the principal of this school. Anything she wants, she gets.

I smile and say," Im sorry but i think you have mistaken me as someone who gives a d*** about what you tell your daddy."

She gasps again and storms off with her 'friends' right behind her.

I laugh and turn back to my cousins who are now on the ground cry-laughing uncontrollably.

They soon sober up and we walk to our first class.

"That was absolutley priceless!" Tessa admitted high fiving me.

I laughed and looked over at her only to run into someone in front of me.

"Oops sorry! I wasnt paying attention," I apoligzed.

"Its fine," A manly voice voice said back.

The guy turned around and i noticed i have never seen him before. He must be the new kid.

He sticks out his hand and introduced himself,"Im Easton Daniels, Whats yours?"

"Samantha Adams," I shake his hand," Nice to meet you."

I was about to pull away my hand when Easton brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady," He said smiling.

That smile would of made me drop dead on the ground if i wasnt to concentrated on him. His eyes a light blue, hair a dark brown, and a 6 pack prominent from under his tee.

"I have been meaning to ask this. How come you guys have a school clown?" He asked geninualy confused.

I tried to hold back the laughter but as soon as Tess and Lay started laughing i burst also.

The 'school clown' he is talking about is Riley.

She does wear around 20 pounds of makeup and dresses in hideous clothes. Now that i think about it she does look like a clown.

Pic of Layla on the side ----->