♥Why Is He Here?♥

We have been rock climbing for an hour now when we decided to take a break.

" Okay there is a Subway just around the corner. I say let's go there," Blake said walking over to us.

" Fine but next time we come here though we are going to Chocolate Heaven instead," Walt frowned.

I laughed. Walt looks so cute when he frowns like that. Plus we all knew he was going to say that. Walt would marry chocolate if he could.

"How did i know you would say that," Logan groaned.

--------In Subway-------

" Okay i will have a wheat bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Pepperroni, Bacon, Ham, Turkey, Jack Cheese, Mustard, Hot Sauce, and Pickles,"Nate ordered.

All of us gaped at him. Look i know he is a growing teeneage boy but holy pickle juice that is a lot of stuff to put on a sandwich!!

I mean if the person behind the counter is also looking at you in shock then you know you have got a problem.

"Umm is that all or is there more?" The Employee asked.

"No that's it," Nate smiled.

The employee nodded and made the sandwich then came over for the rest of the orders.

"I will have the same as my brother please," Logan said.

I expected that also. The twins usually order the same food.

" Oh what the heck i will have the same also," Annouced Connor.

" I will have the same also but i want swiss and cheddar added to it," Walt said also.

After the employee finally got all of our orders we sat down and dug in.

Once we finished we headed back to the rock climbing place.

"Okay this time i am trying the highest one!" Walt finalized.

We all know that he will chicken out though.

We walked in and froze in place. There standing near the entrance was Blake's ex friend.

Kenny Fishboat. I know what a weird last name! 

He had talked badly about Blake behind his back, Blakes girlfriend at the time cheated on Blake with Kenny, and  then the last straw was when Kenny came to vist my brothers at our house and when he was alone with me in the living room he ended up sticking his tongue down my throat.

Let's just say my broters did not like that sight when they came back in the room. Kenny was on top of me, keeping my head in place with one hand and the other digging into my waist. Then there was me. Squirming, kicking, pushing, just trying to get him away from me.

My brothers ended up giving him a broken leg, black eye, sprained wrist, and a concussion. Blake then said he never wanted to see him again and to stay away from his family. Kenny ended up moving away that same year. We never saw him again until now.

So the real question is why is he here?