♥Epilogue♥

∞3rd person view∞

10 years later

"Damnit where's that photo..." The girl with nearly brown hair grumbles sifting through a box of memories.

She stops when she comes across one photo from years ago. A fond smile grows as she holds it, tears prick near the back of her eyes. 

"Hmm" She sighs out"Haven't seen you in a while now have I?"

She puts the photo next to her and continues her search. Finally she comes across the photo she needs and stands up. Brushing off the dirt that managed to cling to her pants in her kneeling position, she walks over to the door and exits the garage full of boxes.

"Found it!" She shouts throughout the small home.

A chair slides across the floor in the kitchen and a tall man walks out and towards the girl. He smiles when he sees the triumph on her face and can't help but to laugh a little. He reaches her and pulls her towards him, holding her around the waist while pressing his lips onto hers. She smiles at her husbands gestures and returns the kiss.

When they pull apart, she holds up the photo for his to take and see for himself. Holding back a smile, he humors her and takes the photo. The photo depicts a happy family of 5 boys and 1 young girl all laughing around a bonfire that appears to take place on a beach. He looks closer and sees that the young girl is indeed wearing a sweatshirt with One Direction on it.

He busts out laughing and the girl swats him on the arm. This only makes him laugh harder of course and that then makes the girl let out a chuckle herself.

"I was 12 and it was cold! It was the only sweatshirt they sold at the gas station that came in my size!" She defends herself.

"Aw Sammy you look so cute in a blue 1D sweatshirt!" He coos reaching to pinch her cheek.

Samantha swats him away but grins like a fool. This is why she married the idiot anyways. He always knew how to make her feel loved and insulted at the same time. He truly is a weirdo but he's her weirdo.

"You know Dan, I can get blackmail anytime. I just need to ask your mom for one baby photo and it's over for you" She threatens with no real meaning. Daniel just smiles and pulls her in for one more kiss.

"You love me too much, besides now that we're married I can ask your brothers the same request. I know Walt would be happy to deliver also" Dan grins.

Sam shakes her head at him and feels a little sad at the mention of her older brothers. Now that she's moved out and married at 24, it's not gonna be too often that she's gonna see them.

 Blake is busy with his own wife, of 5 years now, and a beautiful 3 year old little boy. Blake had met his wife in college, which he went to a year after the incident with Easton happened, and they fell in love. The twins had held down the fort for him, not that they needed to. Not much happened after that whole fiasco. Except for new love, friendships, and children. The biggest disaster after that would have to be Logan's kidney stone passing and there is not way she would go into detail about that.

Logan is still with Nate, not in a gross way, and they are away in London getting fat on British cuisine and hooking up with a few french girls. After all their job is journalism and whats better to write about than food and girls? Even if they are still 27 and not married still.

Now Connor on the other hand is doing very well with a wife, of 3 years, and she is pregnant with twin girls. The 26 year old is living it up in LA with his improved cooking skills, as he is the co-manager of his wife's restaurant she inherited from her parents. Cooking Italian food has become his life and he enjoys every minute off it.

Walt. Oh Walt got his dream job in Disneyland and spends his day dressed up as Flynn Rider from Tangled. However instead of dating the girl who plays Rapunzel, he pursued Belle and won her over with a ring in a book. They've now been married for a year after so many years of dating, as he had gotten the job right after high school. 

Sam as told is a newly-wed with her husband, no kids just yet. It was a miracle her brothers even let her get married, it took a while but he passed all of the tests. Besides she still talks to at least one of her brothers almost everyday and still gets overprotected. She doesn't complain anymore, not that she ever really did. Its a showing of love after all. The photo she found in the box show that too. For it's a picture from when she was a tiny little baby and her brothers were all waiting their turn to hold her for the first time. 

Also of course her cousins are all well and check in often. Hunter is married with a girl and a boy soon on the way. He's appropriately an officer who loves locking away drunks and people who abandon their children just like his. Tessa has a boyfriend and has for 2 years now, she's finishing college to become a nurse and then marriage will come onto the table to be discussed. Layla is also living the life as a lifeguard on a beach in sunny Florida, married to a man she saved from drowning 4 years ago. They now have intentions of kids and will carry those out after her husband gets back from a job in Africa.

Now as for Tim, he's doing better than he was in high school. He's trying to become a lawyer and has a boyfriend of 3 years now. Marriage will come whenever they stop arguing over who should propose. He's happy and stays in touch with Sam whenever he can. 

Ah and now we are left with Easton, he's out of jail and is still not doing well with girls older brothers. Its actually cost him the price of ever having kids even, funny enough. Oh well, not like he doesn't deserve it right?

And how can I forget Riley!? Well I can happily say that Hooters got a new employee and all worked out in the end for her. If you can say that anyways. The clown is right where she wishes to be, we all need to be thankful that its not working kids birthday parties.

All in all, everything is right in the world for the Adams Family and nothing is bothering them at the moment. That'll come later when the brothers find out Sam is pregnant, but that's a while from now...right?

The curtains draw to a close and the characters take their final stand. They all give a deep bow as the stage goes black and the cheering tapers off.

This is Samantha Adams story and I thank you all for taking the time to read it.

The End

samantharoseravenway signs out