♥The Road So Far♥

"Break me down im ready, break me down" I sing.

It's been about 20 minutes since Easton ditched me and im currently walking along the road towards where i hope home is. Im pretty sure im lost though.

"Bang bang into into the room! I know you want it! Bang bang all over Easton's face! His nose is broken!" I sing smiling.

Can you tell im frustrated and bored?

"Hold back the fist lemme kill Easton! Hold back the fist so I can stop for a minute and stab his side! Hold back the fist hold back the fist!"

My brothers are going to kill me then bring me back to life because they missed me, then kill Easton then kill me again because i was stupid. Then bring me and Easton just so that i can kill him also.

"Yeah all i ever wanna be all i ever wanna be is, nobody to you! Everyone's tryin to be a millionaire, but everytime i look at you i just don't care cause all i ever be is nobody to you!"

Okay that one did make no sense.

Honestly how can i care anymore though? I am miles and miles from somewhere familiar and i am 98.6 continuing sure that i have a concussion. My leg hurts like a bull ran over it and my nose is still dripping blood.

Why don't i call my brothers? Yeah guess when the fight happened my phone fell out and probably broke. So there goes that brilliant idea. Even if i could call, i would end up being strangled by them. Then my neck would hurt and i seriously don't need anymore fricking injuries.

"Cause ya had a bad day, ya takin one down, and singin a sad song to knock Easton out! You say you don't know, tell me don't lie. Easton going to hell and i really don't mind, because ive had a bad day" I sing and groan.

-=-=-=-=-= 2 hours later=-=-=-=-=-

"Im singing on the side of a road! Im singing on the side of the road! All night long hey! Im singing on the side of the road! Im pretty sure with a concussion and cracked nose! But im singing on the side of the road!" I more like yell than sing.

Ive been walking for salmon knows how long and im hungry, tired, in pain, and a car drove by about a half an hour ago and splashed dirty water all over me from a puddle he sped through. So now im shivering and irritated.

"Isn't this the time where a hot guy in a car comes to pick me up and whisk me home? And then we kiss and he beats up Easton and we marry each other and have 7 kids? WELL COME ON PRINCE CHARMING! BRING IT ON!"

Nothing, absolutely nothing. In a cartoon i probably would of gotten run over but i don't even get that luxury.

"What am i even saying, he probably got hit by a bus" I snicker.

"The wheels on the nonexistent bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. But not through this 'town' apparently"

-=-=-=-=-=-= 2 more glorious hours later -=--=-=-=-=-

You know, you learn a lot about yourself when your walking along a road that goes through farmland, minus the farms. Its so peaceful and quiet. Not a single car driving by or a bird chirping.

Yep, so quiet.. this is exactly why i started digging my grave.

No im not kidding, i am on my hands and knees at the side of this god forsaken road digging with my hands my own grave. Ive already got the epitaph figured out too. 'Here lies a girl who is done with boys, life, and singing old, ear bleeding songs from her childhood. Don't you dare try to resurrect me or i will haunt your a$$ for the rest of your life, no im not kidding'

Its a very long process but you know digging isnt so bad, its almost relaxing. I feel like i can do this forever really.

-=-=-=-=-= 15 minutes later -=-=-=-=-=-

''FORGET IT! IM DONE DIGGING, MY HANDS ARE MUDDY AND GROSS AND ALL THE DIRT DOES IS FALL BACK IN THE HOLE!" I yell kicking the dirt,'' I NEVER WANTED TO BE BURIED IN YOU ANYWAYS!''

I proceed to storm off and continue walking. This is my new plan, walk until:

A: I somehow find my way home, i have zero faith in this one so theres

B: Wait until my fairy godmother shows up and gives me a dress so i can go to the ball, its a better possibility but im not looking for a ball

C: I fall in a ditch and break my legs, thats not even a plan its future seeing

or D: I walk until i find a place to call home and get my butt kicked by my brothers, i bet that one is bingo

Either way, im walking.

I smile at this and walk and walk.

-=-=-=-=-=-= I don't even know time-=-=-=-=-=-

Remember how i said i may have cracked my ankle? Yeah its not a maybe anymore. I have a really bad limp and its only getting worse.

"Ugh how much pavement did they use on this road if it doesnt go anywhere?"

Its still very dark and i don't know for how much longer.

As im trying to remember how long ive been walking, i see headlights. Now i must remember you that a while ago i was digging my own grave. So naturally now, i run right in front of the car.

I hear a horn, someone cussing and i close my eyes. But i feel nothing. I open my eyes and see a green pickup in front of me, a mere few inches away.

I let out my breath i had been holding and smile, i just broke my own bad luck!

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIRL! I COULD A KILL'D YA!" I hear a teen? ask.

I put up my hand to shield the blinding lights of the car and squint to see him. When i do, its a teen alright. Glaring at me and holding his chest.

"WELL?!" He demands.

I don't really remember much after that.. i kinda just saw red and snapped. I walked up to him and hit, kicked, screaming ''I THOUGHT YOU GOT HIT BY A BUS! BUT NOOO YOU JUST TOOK YOUR SWEET TIME!"

I don't even remember him pushing me away and driving off. Not that it mattered, i wasnt going to fall for another guy, if he could help me or not. I didn't want to know, i have always been taught not to hitchhike. Well i guess i have also been told not to jump out of windows but still.

Hitchhiking i don't trust and i needed the anger out. Now all that is left though, is fear and the raw feeling of being completely alone.

My lip quivered but i didn't give in, i did what i do best. I walked, and i walked even with my limp, concussion, and bloody nose. I didn't look back either. Not once, even when i thought i heard my name being called to come back. I walked away and left it all.

And man did it feel good to.