♥How Could You♥

There right next to the tree is Easton with pink roses in his hand and cute smile on his face.

"Aww!" I hear Layla squeal next to me.

She is such a sucker for romance. One time i came over to their house and found Layla having a 'wedding' with her teddy bear. She was crying and while saying her 'vows' even. It was so priceless that i had to get a picture. I still have that picture and Layla has no idea i even took it.

"Sam go say hi!" Tessa says snapping me back into reality.

I slowly walk forward until i am right in front of him.

"Uh hey Samantha, i uh g-got you f-flo-flowers," Easton stutters handing me the roses.

I smile and murmer thank you.

"Uh your welcome. I guess we should all eat huh?'' Easton replies.

As soon as he said that Tessa's stomache rumbles loudly making us all laugh.

"I will take that as a yes," Easton says taking out his lunch.

Tessa, Layla, and i do the same and sit on the grass and start eating. While eating we make some conversation and relax. That's until some very angry vultures come towards us. I call them vultures because vultures hunt for dead things and right now me and my cousins are as good as dead.

"SAMANTHA ADAMS! LAYLA HAYES, AND TESSA WHITE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I hear 6 angry, no murderous voices yell.

We slowly turn to come face to face with my brothers and Hunter.

"Oh uh hey Hunt! Nice to see ya..." Tessa nervously says.

''Yeah and look at you Blake... have you be-been working out?" Layla stutters.

"DONT EVEN TRY" Blake yells.

Connor looks at me and says" Get up we are leaving NOW"

I just sit there not moving.

"Fine. You wanna play that game? Then lets play it." Hunter growls out.

Before the 3 of us can even blink we are picked up and throw over shoulders. Nate has me, Logan has Layla, and Hunter has Tessa.

They then walk away. Probably to the car lot. I dont even know why Blake is here. He should be at work. I then start getting frustrated.

"Nate put me down!" I yell as i pound on his back and try and kick his stomache.

I look over and see Layla trying to squirm away from Logans grip also. Tessa is digging her nails anywhere she can on her brother.

"LET ME GO OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU AND WONT EVEN CARE IF I GO TO PRISON FOR MURDER!" Tessa screams.

Hunter just ignores her and continues walking. None of the guys are talking or seem phased by our yelling and attacks.

"Logan i can walk. Please put me down," I hear Layla plead.

She is a genius! Play the innocent card. I look over again and see Tessa grimacing in pain. I frown in confuion until i realize that her stomache is being dug into by Hunters shoulder.

"Hunter your hurting Tessa!" I yell at him.

He doesnt seem to hear me though. Or maybe he is ignoring me.

Finally we get to a destination and it is indeed the parking lot. I see Layla get set down and her arm is instantly grabbed to make sure she doesnt run.

Just as she is about to be put into the car she kicks out her foot and hits Logan right in the sunshine. He groans and hits the floor.Layla then tries to punch Nate but she is held back by Connor.

She struggles against him and then decided to go for a different route. She screams. And its not one of those small little screams either. It is loud and ear- piercing.

Everyone is shocked and i feel Nate loosen his grip. I jerk out of his hold and kick the back of his knee. He falls and i see Tessa has gotten out of Hunters hold also. We share a glance then take off with Layla.

We don't get far at all. About 24 seconds later we are picked up again but this time around the waist.

Blake has grabbed me while the twins have Tessa and Layla. They then shove us into the car then get in themselves. We drive home in silence. As soon as we get home me and my cousins yank open the door and storm into my my house. Im tempted to lock them out but they have a key to get back inside.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS!" Tessa suddenly screams.

The guys freeze an look at her. Her face is covered in dried tears and is red with anger.

"Girls we had t-" Logan got cut off by me.

"Just shut up! We did nothing wrong! Cant you just trust us?!?!" I yell at them.

Tears start to brim in my eyes and i can see that Layla is now having a few leak out of hers.

"You boys are unbelievable. Why? Just why? You basically kidnapped us," Layla said her voice cracking.

''WE ARE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU GUYS! ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID!?" Connor yells.

Layla just shakes her head then runs out the front door.

Tessa then follows making sure to hit her shoulder with Blakes arm.

"Yet you guys are the ones who hurt us in the end," I whisper just loud enough for them to hear.

I then walk out the front door and walk along beside Layla and Tessa as we go to our safehaven in the woods.

Plot twist? Sorta? or did you guys expect this? Also do you guys think Sam should end up with Easton? Leave a comment please and let me know! Hope you liked this chapter! If you have any questions or just wanna blurt something out then go ahead and leave a comment because i read all comments!

Until next time!

              Love ya guys!

                                      ∞samantharoseravenway∞