♥Encounter At Waterland♥

''Let's go on that one!" Tessa pointed.

"Okay but afterwards we are going on that one," I agreed.

"But Sam we have to go on that one too!" Layla complained.

"We wiil!'' i laughed.

The ride we are about to go on is one that gets you very wet. It has some rapids and a big drop that soaks you. Then we are going on a raft ride. After that we are heading over to the rollercoaster part of Waterland.

Yeah Waterland is not just a park full of water rides, splash pads, and pools. It also has tons of rollercoasters. We go here every year after school ends. Its tradition, but we go here other times too.

"Come on! The line is going to get long!" Tessa urges us.

We got in line and got on the ride.

I only need to say 3 words. We are soaked! Dripping from head to toe, shivering slightly, and wide eyed. It was totally worth it though!

----After a bunch of rides------

"Im hungry," Tessa groans.

'Nice to meet you hungry," I say.

"Hardy harr harr! Im serious," Tessa says rubbing her stomach.

''I thought you were Hungry? Now your Serious?!" I joke.

Tessa shot me a glare. I hid my smile and followed them to the food court.

"I want a corn dog with fries and a Pepsi please," Layla orders.

''Thats $13.23 please," The cashier says.

"Dang do you want my leg also?" Layla mumbles.

I cough to hide my laugh. Tessa puts up a hand to hide her grin.

The cashier didnt seem to hear as he takes the money and gives her the food.

We walk away and grab a table.

"So... when should we leave?" I ask while stealing a fry.

Layla swats at my hand and Tessa replies," I say we go on the Cannonball Drop and the Tiki Dash then call it a day.''

"Sounds good. I have heard that the Cannonball Drop is even faster now," Layla says with a mouth full of fries.

Tessa shakes her head at her cousin," Swallow before talking Lay."

Layla just opens her mouth and shows off the fries in her mouth. Tessa grimaces and turns away.

"Just finish eating then,'' Tess says.

Layla smirks in victory and eats the rest of the fries.

"Open we ready?" I ask as we walk away from the Food Court.

"Yep! First stop is Tiki Dash," Layla says speedwalking away.

I groan and walk faster to keep up.

I round a corner and bump into someone. You know the cliche where when someone falls the person you bumped into catches you before you fall? Yeah that didnt happen.

I land on my butt with oomph. I squint up and see someone looking down at me.

"Are you okay?" It asks.

I slowly stand up and finally see who it is.

Tim.

Not him! Just great!

"Oh its you," I grumble.

He frowns and sneers," Don't talk to me like that! Didnt your dead parents ever teach ou anything!?"

I gasp. This is not the Tim i first met. He msut have been hanging out with Kenny too much. His cousin changes people. The old Tim is gone and wont ever come back.

"How could you say that to her!" Layla yells coming up behind me.

"Oh look a stupid twit who's mom left her all alone. Bet your mom was happy to leave you behind!" Tim shoots at her.

Layla steps back with tears in her eyes. That's still a touchy subject for her.

"Leave her alone! She didnt do anything wrong! She was just defending Sam!" Tessa shouts getting in Tim's face.

Tim scrunches up his face and pushs her away," Look at the broken girl finally standing up for something. Couldn't do that to your mom? Oh that's right you are just a cry baby that couldn't take a beatin."

Tessa's face went red with anger and she snapped. She punched him in the face and kicked him in the gut.

She tried to punch his stomache but instead Tim punches her and  throws her on the ground an kicks her in the stomache.

He draws back his foot to kick again but someone from the crowd, that i just now notice has gathered, comes and pulls him back. Layla and me bend down and pull Tess up. She clutches her side but holds off the groan of pain.

"Get him out of here," The park manager orders.

They drag Tim away and the park manager turns to us. Luckily we know him. He knew my grandparents before they moved. He used to come over to my grandparents house and sometimes see us.

"Let's call your brothers girls," Jeff says.

We walk after him and we get to the manger's office.

"Just wait here," Jeff tells us.

He walks into his office and calls my brothers and Tessa's brother.

"Hunter is gonna be so mad," Tess mumbles.

"You bet he is, then they are all gonna get mad when they hear what Tim said,"I whisper.

Layla nodds. She really didn't like what he said to her. I don't even understand how he new those things. Kenny doesn't even know them. So how did he find out?

"They are here," Layla croaks.

I look up and see a group of fuming boys walking into the office.

"What the h***! What happened!?" Hunter yells.

Tessa grimaces and shrinks in her seat.

Hunter looks guilty and comes over and hugs his little sister. My brothers give Layla and me a once over and are relieved to see that we are not physically hurt.

Walt comes over and hugs me and wipes away my tears. Logan does the same to Layla.

We all listen as Jeff tells them what happened. I look over and see Blake opening and clenching his fists. He has always thought it was his responsibility to take care of us since no one else could. Tis really kills him.

"How did he know those things?'' Connor asks looking over at me.

I just shake my head and shrug.

Blake thanks Jeff and waves us out the door and to the car. We all get in and drive to our home. When we got home we all walked into our house and sat in the living room.

Blake runs a hand through his hair and sighs.

"You girls should go to bed. You have all had a long day. Tessa and Layla you can both sleep where ever you want to,'' Blake speaks in a tired voice.

They nod and we get up and head to my room.

My bed is big enough to fit all three of us and we fall asleep quickly.