♥Lunch isnt always the best period♥

• Dedicated to anyone that reads this

Lunch soon came around and i walked into the cafeteria with my cousins Tessa and Layla. It turns out that they have every class with me. They were late to school today though so i only just found this out last period.

I looked around the cafeteria and spotted my brothers at a table near the back of the room. I walked over there with Tessa and Layla trailing behind me chatting away. I sat down next to Walt and Nate and gave then each a big hug. They returned the hug and gave me some cookies to snack on.

" So how was is the first day so far?" asked Connor with his mouth full of food.

Logan smacked him upside the head and said," Do not talk with your mouth full of food! Its disgusting!"

Connor rolled his eyes and swallowed his food. " There. Better?" he asked Logan.

" Yes it is," replied Logan.

Connor then turned to me and raised his eyebrow questionly. I was confused at first then remembered he asked me a question.

" Oh its been good. I made a new friend," I instintly regretted saying that though.

All of my brothers attention turned to me as the interrogation started.

" Oh really. So who is it? Boy or girl? Whats their age? What do they look like? How do you know they arent murderers? Have they tried showing you a bone collection? Are they Irish? Whats their middle name? Do they have eyebrows? Have they been nice to you?," My brothers all started spurting out all of these questions.

I got wide eyed and my mouth dropped. " Umm well its a boy... im not telling you who it is yet and ill answer the rest of those questions later," I whispered to the first part though.

All of my brothers must have caught the first part though because they became overprotective and mad.

" Who is it Sam you have to tell us so we can ask him a few questions," Nate said slowly.

I however was not stupid. If i told them who it was they would kill him or threaten him. I know this because in 2nd grade i told them about a guy i met and they ended giving him a black eye, broken nose, and a concussion. All that for him just saying bless you when i sneezed in class. Just imagine what would happen to Tim since he talked to me and his arm brushed against my arm at one point too. He would probably end up with one arm, no legs, and put in a coma.

" As if im gonna tell you guys! I know what would happen!" I yelled at them.

" Fine then we will just have to interrogate every guy in this school!" Walt yelled back.

i groaned then got up and stormed away. I thought lunch was supposed to be a happy period? Instead I got interrogated then i got mad. I also already know that my brothers are gonna try and get it out of me somehow. I just hope i could keep it in.

AN 

Thanks for reading. Please leave comments. Thx!

Pic of Tim Cyber on the side.