♥Dreams♥

When i finally got the boys off of Nate and we all said goodnight we went to bed.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed and looked around my room. I have a huge room with my bed, dresser, shelves, closet, and other stuff.

My room has a light pink, white, and black theme. The bed is white with light pink satin covers with pillows that have eiffel towers on them and then there is a black heart pillow also. The walls are striped light pink and a slightly darker pink color. On both sides of my bed i have nighststands. On the right side i have my Mickey Mouse alarm clock, my glass of water, and my cherry blossom tree light. It's a fake tree that looks like a cherry blossom tree and the blossoms on it light up. On my right nightstand i have 2 picture frames with lights around them.

One of the picture frames is of my brothers and me at the beach and on the picture frame is says Family. The other picture frame is of Layla, Tessa, and me at the mall. Tessa was laughing very hard, Layla was crossingher eyes and sticking out her toungue, and i was trying to get a fly off Layla's head. So in the picture it looks so crazy and so funny at the same time. We loved the picture so much all three of us keep one on our nightstands'. The picture frame we all use says Sisters Forever. Its perfect.

On the wall near my bed is a heart shaped collage of my brothers, Layla and Tessa, and Hunter. I only have one picture of my parents in the collage though. Right above my bed i have a huge picture of the eiffel tower. Then on the other side of my bed i have a painting that i painted of a sunset over the beach.

On the other side of my room is my walk in closet then right next to it is my bathroom. The inside of both of them is black with pink trim. In my room i only have half circle windows that over look the city.

The one window in between the other two has a seat that you can sit on and look out the window or you could read there. I call it my reading alcove.

On the wall next to my door is my shelves that have my personal itiems and stuffed animals. Below the shelves there is trunk full of stuffed animals and more pictures.

I sigh and lay down on my carpet. It pink and white and very soft and furry. Not real fur though.

Right next to my room is my hobby room. It has all of my art supplies, crafting stuff, scarbooking items, and also my journals. My journals are the things i write my thoughts, feelings, and worries in. Its just like a diary. I have written everything in them since i was 7.

It makes me feel better to write in them.

I got up and got into bed. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

"Samantha what do you think you are doing?" my mom demanded.

"Oh i'm drawing mommy, look its a flower!" i squealed showing her.

" How is that a flower? Its horrible! You stupid girl don't you know what a flower looks like!?" she roared at me.

I cowered back in fear and started shaking. She snatched the paper put of my hand and tore it up.

"Get away from me you dumb kid!" she yelled.

Tears blurred my eyes as i ran away from the room. I couldnt see that well and ended up running into my dad. 

"LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" he roared.

He then slapped me across the face. I screamed and fell to the floor in shock and pain. He then kicked me aside and walked past me.

I was in too much pain to move or too make anymore noise. My brothers are at football practice and won't be home for who knows how much longer.

I layed there for what seems like years but it was only bout a half an hour. I heard the front door open and i knew my brothers are home. They came down the hall and turned the corner and saw me lying there still in pure agony. I was whimpering and crying.

"Sammy? What happened to you baby girl?" Logan gasped.

They crouched down next to me and i noticed Hunter was there too. Along with Tessa and Layla. They stared at me in shock and anger. The anger was not at me but at whatever hurt me.

" Who did this?" Walt whispered.

I finally got one word out,"Dad."

The boy's are furious now. They look like they could breathe fire.

"Tessa stay here with Sam," Hunter said putting his sister closer to me.

"You too Layla," Nate said pushing Layla over to Tessa and me.

The boys got up and left. Tessa stroked my hair while Layla rubbed my cold hands while whispering sweet and comforting things. Then from the kitchen we heard yelling.

"WHAT THE H***?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" i heard Blake yell.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Dad yelled back.

"DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" mom yelled at Blake.

"DONT EVEN START! HE HURT SAM!"  Connor screamed.

"SO? SHE DESERVED IT APPARENTLY!" mom screamed right back.

Then punches were heard. Then yells, screams, and cries sounded from the kitchen.

Soon the boys came back with black eyes, bruises, and cuts.

Us girls took care of them and they told us that mom and dad look worse.

I shook my head at them and that night all of us made a fort and slept in it together.

It took me a whie to get to sleep that night though because i thought my parents would come in and try and kill us. It has truly the worst day ever.

I jolted awake. I'm breathing heavily and sweating badly. Tears stained my face as i thought back to my dream. Thing is that wasnt a dream. It had happened in real life. I just chose to block it out. It was too scary for me to cope with.

I tried to calm down and eventually fell back asleep. This time into a dreamless sleep.