♥Hot Weather And Nicknames♥

When we got to class finally the teacher rambled on and on about stuff.

Eventually 4th period ends and I walk to lunch with Tessa and Layla. In the cafeteria i look around and see that my brothers are at their usual table with the football players. We walk over to our own table which is near the window that shows outside. Nice view.

"Wow that was quick," I hear Layla retort.

I turn around and see Easton and Riley standing very close together. Then Easton leans down and starts kissing her. I shake my head. He may have called her a clown yet he is still makin out with her.

"I thought he would of been different," I murmur.

"They are all the same," Tessa sighs.

Tess is right. No boy can resist her. So far Walt, Nate, and Logan have been the only ones to resist her charm. 

"Wanna go to the tree," Layla asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sure," i say back.

We get up and go outdoors and over to a huge oak tree. We always go here after lunch or after school sometimes. We climb the tree and sit down.

The shade of the leaves is nice. Today is too hot.

"Ugh im dying!" Tessa groans while fanning herself.

No wind today at all. We still have pe also.

"Tell me about it," I agree.

"When school is over we should go to Waterland," Layla suggests.

"Perfect idea!" I shout while sitting up.

Tess nods her head. The bell then rings.

"NOOO! STOP RINGING YOU DUMB PIECE OF JUNK!" Layla hollors.

Next period is pe and its absolutley terrible out here.

"Come on we don't have a choice,'' Tess starts climbing down.

A long time ago us girls took a survival class. There we learned knot tying, fire starting, shelter building, hunting, how to use a gun, bow and arrow, and knives, and also how to climb trees, mountains, and rocks.

It was a lot of fun. I excelled at using a bow, and climbing trees. Lay excelled at using a gun and fire starting. Tess bested at using knives and shelter building. We were also the only ones taking the class.So it less time than usual to learn.

I didn't even realize we are in the locker room until i hear Riley screeching about how her fake hair will get ruined. I swear that girl has too many extensions.

I rolled my eyes and got changed. We all went outide where Mrs. Mills is.

"Okay today you are all running the mile, then we are playing softball.

All of us groan. She really must hate us and want us to die.

Let me tell you that it was indeed pure torture! I nearly past out halfway through.

I walk over to Lay and Tess and they can barely stand straight! We are all hacking and trying to breath when the witch tells us to get into teams.

My cousins and I get on the same team and we walk over to the field. As soon as she yells go it's not as bad as it usually is. Normally all the boys nearly kill the girls and end up knocking all the other boys teeth out. One time i got a black eye, Tessa got  sprained wrist, and Layla got a fractured ankle. All this because we were holding a small leather ball!

This time though everyone is too tired to even move. Pe soon ended and it was time to go home.

"Okay let's go to our house and get some stuff," Layla says.

"Yeah i need my bathing suit," I say.

Since Layla, Tessa, and Hunter's house is right next to ours its super easy to always see each other and to go places. We have to walk home today though because the boys have sport practice.

"Okay we will be right back!" Tessa yells running into their house.

We made it home and while they get their stuff i am getting mine.

I walk in and grab my towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, and sunglasses. I put all of it in my rainbow striped pool bag and went back outside. Tessa is already out here and a moment later Layla comes out also.

"Ready girls?" I ask them.

They nod and we link arms and set off to Waterland.

"So Easton huh?'' Layla says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Do you like him?" Layla replies.

"Nope. I dont like people that make out with clowns," I answer.

Tessa laughs and Layla has a grin as she shakes her head at me.

"Your somethin else Anaya," Layla chuckles.

I smile. We all have 2 nicknames for each other. One nickname is after our name and the other name is after our personalities. Tessa's nicknames are Tess, and Misery. She is nicknamed Misery because of her past. 

Layla's nicknames are Lay and Irene. Irene means Peace and Layla has always been peaceful... most of the time anyways.

My nicknames are Sam and Anaya. Anaya means Freedom and i have always wanted to be free. After the crash that killed my parents i started to feel free, And it felt amazing. That feeling made me change from a shy girl who never talked to anyone but her brothers and cousins to a more outgoing, daring, and more confident girl. That's how i got my nickname. Freedom made me the person i am today.

"I know," I reply.

Layla just huffs and shakes her head.

I smile at her and she smiles back. Layla always returns a smile to matter what.

Only 34 minutes until we get to Waterland!

Pic of Tessa Freeland ------->