♥First Day♥

When i got to school i got nervous. Today was my first day of High school. Not only that but all of my brothers except Blake went here. Blake is at work and is still applying for colleges. So i have 4 of my brothers here... which is just perfect! Notice the sarcasm.

I pulled out my timetable and looked ay my first class. I had Science class with Mr. Norts. 

When i got to class Mr. Norts looked, well more like glared, up at me and said," Get a seat ad sit down," He said with a bored tone.

I nodded and turned around to look for a seat. The class was already almost full because there was only 2 mins left before you become tardy. There were 2 seats left. 1 was in the middle of the class while the other was in the back. The person next to the seat in the middle was a scary looking girl who had short black hair, red contacts, and was drawing scenes of death in her notebook. I decided to go in the back instead of sit next to her.

I sat down and looked to my left. There sat a nice looking boy who had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was looking at the front of the class. When i got out my notebook he looked over and smiled a sweet smile.

" Hi my names Tim Cyber. Whats yours?"

" Names Adams. Samantha Adams,"

He laughed at my attempt to act like James Bond and smiled.

" Well 007, its nice to meet you," He said with a slight bow.

I laughed and he joined in. I think this might be a start of a great friendship.

Then class started and we stopped laughing and payed attention to the front. Hopefully my brothers wont be mad at this...

-------------------------------After Class--------------------------------------------------------------

I gathered my stuff when the bell rang and started walking out.

" Wait Samantha! Wait up!" Tim yelled.

I turned around and waited for him to catch up to me. Then we walked together through the halls.

" What class do you have next?" Tim asked.

I pulled out my timetable and looked. I had English with Mrs. Grethen.

I showed him my table and he smiled.

" I have the first three periods with you," He said.

I smiled back and said," Yay! Wait we are friends now right?"

" Heck ya girlfriend! OMG we should got to the mall and have sleepovers!!," he scereched in a high pitched girl voice.

" How about no?" I said laughing.

" Ugh fine but one day we will wether u like it or not," He said sternly.

" Alright fine," I said back.

Then we walked to class.