♥She Actually Loves Me♥

As soon as we got home i immeadiantly ran up to my room.

Its times like these that i wish i had parents that are still alive and actually love me. But no my parents didnt care about any of their children. Then they died and all i had was my brothers.

I felt a tear slide down my face. Thats weird...i dont usually cry about my parents death. Threre has been times where i cry about not having loving parents but never me missing my actual parents.

The only love my parents ever showed me was when i was home sick. Thing is though that it wasnt a normal cold. It was some kind of virus that made me weak and not be able to keep water or food down.

The doctors thought i was gonna die. It was that bad. It was painful also.

--------------FLASHBACK-------------

I layed in my bed. The doctor had just left and annouced that there was a chance i could die.

I closed my eyes a little more and tried to calm down. Which was impossible.

The doctors words kept ringing in my head," I'm very sorry to say that there is a great chance that you might not make it through this.... I'm so sorry. I will go tell your parents." He left.

I opened my eyes more when i heard the door open. In walked my mom. As she got closer i noticed sh was crying.

'Thats strange. Why is she crying?'

She walked over to my bed and stood at the side of it. She dropped onto her knees and looked at me with a look filled with pain, guilt, and sadness.

"I-I-I'm so so so sor-sorry my little ba-baby girl," She sobbed.

"nev-never ever forg-forget that i-i will al-always l-love you," She said laying putting her face in her hands.

I have never heard or seen my mother like this.

'She actually loves me' is all i could think.

----------FLASHBACK---------

I was so surprised when i had managed to live. After i got better my mom went back to norma and i wondered if it was all a dream. Deep down though i know it wasnt a dream.

I broke out of my thoughts and reaized i was sobbing on the floor uncontrollably. I regret not being able to say it back.

I dragged my self onto my bed and just layed there. Tears still streaming down my face.

Too late now.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a restless sleep.

AN

Sorry for such a short chaper but i have been busy lately. Sorry again but i will update again soon!

-Samantharoseravneway