♥Confusion In The Air♥

"No more disney movies!"

I yell slapping Walt's hand when he reaches for Aladdin.

"awww.....why not!?" Walt whines.

I groan and sit up. I am not watching another disney movie for at least a year.

"Because we have basically watched all of the disney movies out there!" I stand up fully and stretch my sore limbs.

"But they are so ama-" Walt gets cut off by the doorbell.

I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey Samantha, look i-" I dont even let Easton finish before i slam the door in his face.

Dumb kid thinks he can come suck up, AGAIN might i add. Yeah he was sucking face with Riley. If it was one of my brothers... Riley wouldnt be living.

Blake walks downstairs as i walk back into the living room.

"Who was at the door?" Blake asks just as the doorbell rings again.

Blake walk over and opens it. Easton pushes past him and walks straight up to me.

I gape at him," Easton what the he-"

The prick cuts me off by kissing me.. and you know how sometimes the girl will kiss the boy anyways? Yeah thats not me.

I push him back and slap him clear across the face. Then Blake grabs his arm and twists it painfully behind his back in a holding position.

I guess i should mention its a good thing that all of my other brothers and cousins went to go see Godzilla in 3D.

"What the hell do you think your doing kissing my little sister?" Blake yells twisting his arm more.

Easton grimaces and looks at me,'' Samantha get your brother off of me!"

I just shake my head, viciously wiping my mouth. As soon as Blake yelled that Walt come racing into the room with a baseball bat.

"WHO THE IN THE LIVING JELLY BEANS IS SMOOCHIN ON MY LIL SISTER!" Walt yells raising his bat.

He looks at Blake then sees Easton and starts stalking towards him. I quickly grab his wrist and pull him away before it ugly.

"Lemme at him. Lemme at him" Walt snarls trying to get loose.

Luckily for me, i am used to wrestling with my brothers. And when they are mad i usually can hold them back.

Blake completely ignores both of us and pays attention to how he is basically breaking Eastons arm. I look over at them and speak slowly to Blake.

"Blake let him go, its fine. Interrogate him without trying to snap his arm in half"

Blake curls his lip and shoves Easton away from him in disgust. Easton falls on the floor and quickly gets up. He wipes off imaginary dirt and glares at Blake. Blake fakes lunges and Easton flinches back.

"Blake"I say sternly.

Blake back off slowly and looks at me, his gaze softening.

I look at Easton" What the hell were you trying to do? Get killed? Have only 2 limbs? Whats wrong with you?!" I yell.

Blake inches forward until i send him a look.

Easton scoffs and says confidently," Oh please you know you wanted to kiss me!

This sends Walt way over the edge and he nearly gets his fist connected to Eastons face until i grabbed Walt back. He tried to wiggle away again but i held him back.

"He isnt worth it Walt stop" I warn.

Easton smirks at Walt and says" Yeah just quite it Walt, leave me and Samantha alone. Maybe for a few...hours?"

Before i can react Blake lunges and knocks out Easton with a swift blow. I gap at Eastons now limp body.

I look at Blake," What the frack Blake! He was trying to get your blood rising!"

Blake just smiled in victory.

Walt got out of my grasp and looked at Easton.

"Oh just wait until everyone else hears about this" Walt sighs.

I groan, that wont end very well. Im more interested in why Easton did that though, he knows how my brothers are. He was kinda asking for that. So why did he....?

Yay another chapter up! Hope you enjoyed reading it! Feel free to leave a comment or question or vote! I greatly appreciate every single view, comment, and vote i get. Thank you all very very much♥

Until the next chapter, again thanks and hope you enjoyed :)

 ∞Samantharoseravenway∞