♥ I Don't Understand...♥

∞Sam's POV∞

I wake up the next morning and stretch. I freeze when my arm comes in contact with something. I look over and see Tess and Lay. Ohhhh.... now i remember.

I groan and slap a hand on my face.

"Ow,'' I mutter.

I carefully get out of bed so that i won't wake them up and go to my bathroom. I look in the mirror at my messy wavy blonde hair and tired hazel eyes. I sigh and run a hand through my hair and then put my face in my hands.

I miss him. At times like this i miss my old friend. He was the best. If only he didnt go to that park that day.

♪Tessa's POV♪

I flutter my eyes open and regret waking up. That kid can seriously throw a punch. I slowly sit up and see Layla still asleep. I look over at the bathroom door and see it closed and I can hear the shower running also. I get up and walk over to a mirror Samantha has hanging on the wall.

My face is a mixture of black, blue, and very lovely shade of purple. I lift up my shirt and look at my stomache. It has a huge bruise and even a slight scratch from where that idiot kicked me. I slightly touch it and instantly wince in pain.

I can already tell it take a while for them to heal. Im used to pain though. I had to be back then. Now because of it i can handle physical pain better.

Hunter had taken the blows when i was very young though. But as we got older Hunt couldn't always be there.

I close my eyes and fight away the memories. 

"Not anymore. Its all over," I whisper.

I look over at Layla sleeping. Just by looking at her you can tell she is having a nightmare. Her legs and arms are tense and she has a twisted expression on her face. Since Hunter, Layla, and me all live in a house together, we know first hand that unlike all the rest of us, she still has nightmares every night. I know Sam still has them occasionally too. I have done good with blocking them out though. The boys seem to be doing fine also.

I walk over to the bed and lay down again. I close my eyes and let myself drift to sleep.

∞Sam's POV∞

I get out of the shower and put on a floral dress /Pic on the side/ and walk out barefoot. I look at the bed to see Tess asleep on the covers and Layla still asleep under the covers. Tessa was under the covers before so she must of woken up then went back to sleep.

I walk over and look at Tessa's face. Its looks horrible. I didn't really pay much attention yesterday i guess. I walk away and go over to my little thinking area. Its a window alcove with ledge for you to sit on and look outside. I sit down and rest my head on the window.

A million wonders ran trough my mind. One stood out though.

What happened to the boy i met on the first day of school?

I smile as i remember it. He was so sweet. We both made horrible 007s, we were both so weird. He even said we should go to the mall... and do girly stuff together. What happened to all that? Where did he go? What did that imposter do to him?

I felt a tear slid off face and onto the window. Im never going to see the real Tim Cyber again...

I hear a rustle behind me and turn to see Layla standing up and walking towards me.

I turn back around and look out the window. Lay comes and sits next to me. I feel her eyes on me as more tears spill. Lay's hand comes up and lightly brushes away the tears.

"Im so sorry Sammy,'' She whisperes.

I just sniffle and let more tears come. Layla tilts her head and pulls me towards her. She strokes my hair as i cry silently.

" I know. I know, It's alright," Layla cooes.

I slowly sit up straight. I use the back of my hand to wipe the remaining tears and smile slightly at Lay.

" This is why we call you Irene, Layla," I say.

Layla smiles brightly and chuckles.

Lay looks at the clock on my desk and says," I guess no school today then.''

I look over and see that it is indeed its already 11.

''Yeah guess so. The boys are probably at school though," I say back.

Blake has already finished school so he just does paperwork usually during school hours.

We hear a groan and see that Tessa is awake.

"Mornin Sunshine," Layla chirps.

Tessa just gives her a glare and comes over to us.

"Okay look i for one am not sitting here all day and feeling mopey," Tessa says stretching.

"Okay and... what do you want to do then,'' I ask her.

"Hmm Twister?" Tess suggests.

"No not with you face and stomache looking like you were used a pinata," Layla disagrees.

"Yeah um how about we Sorry?" I ask.

They look at me like i am crazy.

"You seriously think we are playing Sorry... with YOU," Tessa asks then bursts out laughing.

Layla shkaes her head at me," Yeah how about we NOT''

"It was only once!" I yell," Gosh you say Sorry my a$$ then throw the board on the ground once and you don't ever get to play Sorry again!"

Tessa and Layla nod their heads and start thinking of a different game.

"Monopoly?''

"No the guy on the board gives me the creeps"

"Checkers?"

"Too much red and black"

"Chess?"

"None of us even know the point of that game"

"Clue?"

"Too predictable. Everyone knows the butler always did it"

"Parcheesy?"

"I hate rats"

"Jenga?"

"Too much work"

"Speed?"

"Didnt i just say im lazy?"

"Baseball?!"

"Im allergic to running, pitching, and catching"

"Shuffleboard?"

"How old are we? 96?''

"Hide n seek?"

"YES!!!"

"Finally!" we all say.

"Okay i will count you both go hide," Tessa tells us.

"Kk!" I yell.

"Okay 30. 29." Tess counts.

And so the game begins.