Prologue: Tortured No More! Escaping the Planet! Arriving at Another Planet

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to this story and with that said, let's get this started.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"In an alleyway of a city, a teenage boy is sitting on the ground with his knees to his face with rain pouring on him as he shivered since he's cold. He doesn't have a home or anyone to go to since he isn't fully human, this boy's name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he is a Necromancer by birth with the mark on his arm as proof, so with that he was outcasted and hated by everyone in the city. He gets beaten, insulted, rejected by the girls, and hated by everyone. He was never offered a home or anything cause of what he is, he hugs his legs hard shivering in the cold with cars passing by, walking is heard as he never paid attention to it, but he gets kicked in the head while falling on the ground...................
Random Male 1: "Hey fucker, we've been looking for you freak!"
Random Male 2: "Someone wants to see you. Get up!"
....................they pick him up and drags him out the alleyway as he resisted, they drag him out while getting eyed at hatefully by people as he is dragged into the park towards a girl who he recognized...................
Michelle: "Hello there freak! Glad you can make it."
(Y/N): "The fuck you want slut?"
Michelle: *slaps him in the face* "Don't call me that! I did what I had to showing you I was never really your friend and I never wanted to be friends with a freak."
(Y/N): "Well, I wouldn't want to be friends with a daddy's little plaything."
...................she gets angry as she punches him in the gut and face repeatedly, she digs in her pocket bringing out a knife, she grabbed his hair forcing him to look at her...................
Michelle: "At least I have a family, your mother was obviously a whore for sleeping with someone giving birth to a Necromancer! She deserved to die the moment you were released from her womb."
...................his eyes widen in anger causing him to snap, she was going to stab him, but (Y/N) knees her in the gut and kicked her back causing her to fall. She lands on the road which a car speeds by running her over as her body rolls, she winces in pain from getting injured, the guys holding him ran to her, one guy goes to punch him, but he grabs his wrist to snap it causing the guy to scream in pain. His eyes started glowing as he yells in anger causing an explosive wave that hits everyone around him injuring or killing then, he shoots laser like attacks destroying buildings and everything else. (Y/N) walks up to Michelle as she covers in fear looking at him...................
Michelle: "(Y-Y/N) p-p-pl-please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
(Y/N): "So, you're begging? What about me?! I NEVER GOT ANY SYMPATHY WHEN I WAS BEATEN, EXILED, REJECTED BY EVERY WHORE IN THIS FUCKING CITY, AND HATED BY EVERYONE FOR NO REASON! BUT WHY?! BECAUSE I'M A NECROMANCER! FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE HERE! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PAY!"

3rd P.O.V

....................he stomps on her chest breaking her ribs causing her to cough up blood as she dies, he growls in anger and he glows a (F/C) as he flies in the air causing the ground to shatter under him and shockwave that travels across the city destroying buildings and killing a lot of people as they took covered and screamed in terror. The ground shatters making people fall in the hole that is made along with cars, outside the planet where the destruction is seen with (Y/N) flying through space at a fast speed that was faster than light, he cries looking at the place that was now his home no more with him leaving...................

Location-Planet Unity

..................on another planet where was more different than a regular earth, it's the home where different types of people live. Human, Faunus, Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels living in one big world together, right now people are seen sitting on a blanket looking at the night sky waiting for shooting stars. Those people are students at an academy, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Rias Gremory and her peerage, Team Night Raid, Team Hanzo and Gessen along with everyone else. They sat down looking at the sky.....................
Ruby: "This is so awesome, we're here waiting for the shooting stars and I am so excited."
Rias: "I haven't seen this in a while and this will be amazing."
Akeno: "Totes. This will be amazing."
Asuka: "I haven't got a chance to see shooting stars and this is my chance."
Hibari: "I heard with a meteor shower you can have a wish granted."
Asia: "Really?"
Koneko: "I don't know, it's just what they told everyone including kids."
Yang: "We'll just have to see won't we?"
Katsuragi: "It's starting!"
.................they looked seeing multiple lights fly by, some of them hold their own hands closing their eyes wishing, they opened their eyes still watching the sky as it continues...................
Xenovia: "So, what did you wish for?"
Ruby: "I don't know if I should tell you, it's a secret."
Chelsea: "Same here."
Rias: "Oh come on, it can't be that bad."
Blake: "Probably an infinite supply of cookies."
Leone: "That sounds like Ruby alright."
Katsuragi: *snickers* "No doubt about that."
..................they laugh as she pouts and Kiba's eyes widen..................
Kiba: "Um, hey girls. No joking aside, I think one your wishes are coming true."
Yang: *laughs* "Good one."
Rias: "What makes you say that Kiba?"
Kiba: "Cause one of the meteors is headed right for us!"
...................they look to see a (F/C) meteor headed their way, Rias and Akeno summoned a giant red glyph with Weiss doing the same deflecting the meteor to another direction. It crashes at that location with an explosion seen, everyone ran to the location to see the hole of the impact of the meteor.....................
Rias: "What is that?"
Blake: "Whatever that is, it's no meteor. I don't see a single rock even from the smoke."
Akame: "There was nothing rock like in it before crashing, maybe it disintegrated?"
Gasper: "If it did, the hole wouldn't be big."
Ikaruga: "We need to call-"
.....................a hand comes out the crash site as everyone jumps back scared, they get in a fighting stance just in case it was dangerous. The person came into full view to reveal a guy they don't know which they powered down their magic and lowered their weapon calming down while looking at him, he falls forward rolling down in front of them unconscious, they went to check on him as they pushed him on his back to see how's he doing....................
Rias: "Is he okay?"
Blake: "Well, not any broken bones, he's okay. But, he's hurt really bad, he needs help."
Rias: "I'll call my brother."
Ruby: "I'll call Ozpin."
.....................everyone arrives to take the mysterious boy to the hospital, he gets healed by everyone in the room with the headmasters, Ozpin, Sir Zechs, Hanzo, and Najenda looking through a window.....................
Ozpin: "Who is this boy?"
Hanzo: "I don't know, from what the girls said he just appeared from the sky during the meteor shower. That seems really weird."
Sir Zechs: "His appearance is different than a human, his hair color is two-toned, his skin is almost pale, how did he even appear here?"
Doctor: "Excuse me Headmasters? *they look at him* I think you need to see this."
....................they walk in to look at the boy and the doctor pointed at the mark on his arm, they look closely and the moment Sir Zechs touched it it started glowing which amazed him.....................
Sir Zechs: "Amazing."
Najenda: "I never seen a mark like that in my life, what is it?"
Hanzo: "The way it started glowing at Zech's touch is mysterious, how is that possible?"
Azazel: "I think I might know what he is, and it will shock all of you for what you're going to hear."
Sir Zechs: *looks at him* "Azazel?"
Nejenda: "What do you mean?"
Azazel: "Take a look at him again, the hair, skin color, and the mark on his arm? Ain't it obvious? We're looking at a Necromancer."
Ozpin: *eyes widen* "What?!"
Sir Zechs: "A-Are you sure? A Necromancer is really rare in this world, but from what Rias and the others told me he obviously came from another world."
Najenda: "But, why would he leave?"
Azazel: "I think I can figure it out, look at his injuries. They're not caused from the impact of him crashing, they were caused humanly."
Najenda: *eyes widen in shock* "He was beaten?!"
Ozpin: "He must've been treated badly, just because of what he is. The world he came from never accepted him. Poor boy."
Najenda: "Now that's fucked up! Why would they do that?"
Makarov: "Well, these people doing that to him are cowards! *they look at him* Like Zechs said, his kind is rare here, so we need to make sure he's welcomed and not threatened from what he went through."
Sir Zechs: "Makarov's right."
Ozpin: "We'll talk to him when he wakes up, so for now he needs to rest."
Sir Zechs: "You know my sister along with everyone that were present there are gonna want to know who he is and we can't let them not knowing after what just happened tonight."
Hanzo: "Then what should we do?"
Sir Zechs: "We should tell them, but make sure to tell them to not let the other students knows. We don't want to overwhelm him the moment he wakes up."
Najenda: "That's true."
Azazel: "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they'll understand."