Chapter 17: The End of Trihexia

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 17 of this story and from the end of the previous chapter to the title of this chapter. You should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After unleashing his power in anger, (Y/N) has unlocked and equipped his armor that was seen before in a glimpse as a Necromancer armor. Everyone looks in amazement from what they are seeing with Trihexia looking at him growling until he roars at him, (Y/N) looks up at it in pure rage.....................
Ozpin: " That armor, is that what I believe it is?"
Sir Zechs: "Yes. It's the Necromancer armor that he has and he unlocked it, his power exceeded than before and it's amazing."
Najenda: "I guess it's up to (Y/N) now, can he win against that monster?"

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

.....................Trihexia roars at him as it runs to him, (Y/N) runs fast to fly towards it hitting it in the gut making it roar in pain. He flies up it's body to uppercut it making it stagger back, as (Y/N) follows up with a laser like attack pushing it back while damaging it. He flies over him with his body to glow with clones of him appearing to charge in hitting it everywhere on it's body as it roars in pain.....................
Kiba: "He's fast!"
Leone: "And strong."
Ruby: "So cool."
.....................one clone punches Trihexia with blood coming from the place he punched, it roars in anger attacking with the clones disappearing from the attack, but not hitting (Y/N) causing it to look around for him, until a bright (F/C) light appears over which it looked up seeing him charge his power with light in his hands to launch a big attack towards Trihexia:

one clone punches Trihexia with blood coming from the place he punched, it roars in anger attacking with the clones disappearing from the attack, but not hitting (Y/N) causing it to look around for him, until a bright (F/C) light appears over whic...

.....................it hits it all over it's body with pained like roars are heard from each attack with (Y/N) not stopping with Trihexia being pushed back from the attacks. (Y/N) flies towards it with fast speed as Trihexia shoots a blast from it's mouth, but is dodged when (Y/N) flies around it with his right arm glowing. The attack stops with him close enough with a big (F/C) fist appearing to hit it in the face breaking the horns on its head as well making it fly back into the ocean as (Y/N) followed with everyone looking worried......................
Yang: "He's going after it!"
Akeno: "He has to win this, he can win this."
.....................(Y/N) floats down until he lands on a rock to see Trihexia looking at him in anger with a roar as it is slightly muffled from being underwater. It goes for an attack, but gets dodged with (Y/N) equipping his sword to cut it's arm nearly off making it roar in pain, (Y/N) goes behind it to swing it with Trihexia trying to grab the ground to stop, but it's grip is weakened to be spinned around from (Y/N) with the ocean following like a vortex. Everyone looks to see it until the water opened up seeing (Y/N) spin Trihexia until he yells in anger throwing it in the air nearly into space. (Y/N) flies in the air with his aura going over his body as he powers up opening his hands for a spiral like beam to form in his hands, Trihexia heads his way roaring as (Y/N) looks up in anger.....................
(Y/N): "Take this, TRIHEXIA!"
.....................he moves his hands closer to launch a giant beam like attack towards it, unable to dodge it gets it making it roar in pain from the attack. It stays in place from the attack with (Y/N) not slowing down as he has no intention to. He growls in anger and yells at the top of his lungs causing the attack to get bigger with it nearly engulfing Trihexia; until it goes through it's body with roaring in pain as well with blood coming from the mouth. (F/C) like cracks appear around it until it explodes causing the clouds in the sky to disperse with the sun shinning through, (A/N: End the music here.) everyone looks to see where the explosion happened with no sign of Trihexia with Sir Zechs eyes widen.....................
Sir Zechs: "I can't sense it's presence, Trihexia is dead."
Ozpin: "What?"
Hanzo: "Are you sure?"
Sir Zechs: "Yes, it's dead. (Y/N) did it!"
Makarov: *laughs* "I knew he could do it, that is one special and strong young man."
.....................Goodwitch, Azazel, and Kiriya runs to the students to check on them as well to tell them the good news from what (Y/N) did.....................
Goodwitch: "Is everyone okay?"
Yang: "We're fine. Just hurt right now."
Ikaruga: "What's going on?"
Azazel: "We have good news, Trihexia is dead. (Y/N) killed it, we're all safe now. Trihexia is permanently gone forever."
...................everyone cheers in victory hearing that and they cheer for (Y/N) who looks at them smiling under his helmet, he lands on the ground to deactivate the armor. He passes out nearly falling forward, but gets caught by Rias and Juvia to hug him as they smiled knowing he has won and permanently ended Trihexia and saved the world.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) had light shine of his face as he opens his eyes to see  he is in the hospital with his arm and leg in a cast with his head bandaged. He looks to see Rias and Juvia laying their heads on his bed as they slept peacefully until Rias wakes up to look at him causing her to smile.....................
Rias: "(Y/N)!" *hugs him*
Juvia: *looks at him, smiles* "You're awake!" *hugs him*
(Y/N): "Hey you two, what's going on?"
Rias: *looks at him smiling* "You won, you defeated Trihexia."
Juvia: "You killed Trihexia, you saved the entire world. Here."
.....................she turns on the TV as he looked with the city perfectly built.....................
Lisa: "It's been a week since Trihexia's defeat and everyone is living their lives perfectly, without fear anymore from it's destruction. It's all thanks to Union Academy student (Y/N) (L/N) who is a Necromancer for not only saving the city, but the world. Everyone appraised him for his actions and deemed him a hero of all the world."
......................his eyes widen knowing he is now a hero to everyone making him smile, he gets helped out the hospital by Rias and Juvia until he is looked at by his friends and students as they ran at him causing him to have a smile on his face knowing he is a hero and his friends are safe.....................

3rd P.O.V
Villains Headquarters

.....................after what happened with Trihexia being killed it upset every criminal in the organization with them sitting at a table.....................
Salem: "So, Trihexia is dead and we have nothing to defeat the heroes."
Zeref: "That Necromancer is strong, very strong. He is now a hero to everyone, it will be more hard to get him on our side."
Cinder: "Even if we tried we'll have to resort to killing him if he refuses."
Salem: *slams her hand on the table* "NO! We can still try."
Ophis: (I doubt it, we'll have to see what happens for now on until we can. But, his power is amazing.)

???? P.O.V

.....................at a location a glow is seen with someone falling from that location, the person stands up to see everything around to see how it is until the person realizes.....................
????: "I'm free. That would mean Trihexia has been defeated, I need to find out how."
......................the person stands up to walk to a city in the distance to find out how Trihexia died."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this, let me know and with that said. See y'all next time.)