Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Rias P.O.V

"In the dorm belonging to Rias Gremory along with Akeno which she is cooking breakfast while she is taking a shower which she is washing her hair along with her body, she finishes showering as she dries herself off, she gets dressed and walks out the bathroom into the kitchen to see everyone else there dressed in their school uniforms.....................
Asia: " Rias, good morning. "
Rias: "Good morning Asia."
Xenovia: "Did you sleep well?"
Rias: "Yes I have, so what's happening today?"
Koneko: "Apparently we got word on a new student joining the academy, but this person hasn't started yet and maybe settling down until he or she starts classes."
Akeno: "That's some good news."
Irina: "What about that Necromancer that crashed on our planet?"
Rossweisse: "Oh yeah, we haven't heard any updates on him."
Rias: "Well, my brother and the other headmasters made sure he would be okay, so maybe they haven't got a chance to update since the hospital is obviously busy."
Koneko: "Or he's actually walking with Team RWBY right now."
Rias: "Yeah, there's that and- *eyes widen* Wait, what?"
.....................she looks at Koneko as she points out the window, the moment she looked she saw what she confirmed saying which made her eyes widen at the sight of Team RWBY with him, she smirks leaning on the wall next to the window.....................
Rias: (You four are definitely clever for that.) "Looks like we need to introduce ourselves."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) is in the cafeteria eating breakfast with Team RWBY as he gets to know them, after that they walked outside to sit on a bench he hears footsteps behind him as he looks behind him to see a girl with noticeable red hair behind him.....................
????: "So, I see that you're awake."
Ruby: "Rias!"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Hey, your hair color. It's just like-"
Rias: "I know, my name is Rias Gremory. And Sir Zechs is my older brother."
(Y/N): "You're his sister? *she nods* It's nice to meet you too Rias."
Akeno: "Ooh, he's even cuter up close. *bows to him* It's nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Akeno Himejima." *giggles*
(Y/N): "H-Hello." (Woah, these two are so beautiful.)
Weiss: "So, what brings you two here?"
Rias: "Is it wrong to introduce ourselves?"
Akeno: "And we basically saw you walking with him to the cafeteria, so we had the chance to say hello."
Asia: "Hi. I'm Asia Argento."
Xenovia: "I'm Xenvovia."
Koneko: "My name is Koneko Tojo."
Kiba: "Hey dude, what's up? I'm Kiba Yuuto."
Gasper: "I-I'm Gasper."
(Y/N): "It's nice to meet all of you."
Akeno: "So (Y/N), are you the new student that's joining our academy?"
(Y/N): "Uh yeah, but I-"
Ruby: "He doesn't have any clothes and food, so after school we're taking him into the city to get him the supplies."
Rias: "Oh really?"
Weiss: "Ruby!"
Yang: "Seriously?!"
Rias: "We'll gladly come along for that."
Akeno: "Yeah."
Blake: "Nice going Ruby."
.....................a bell sound is heard as they look at the school.....................
Rias: "Looks like we have to head to class, we'll see you after school (Y/N)."
Yang: "Yeah. We all will, see ya."
(Y/N): "Later."
......................they walked to class with (Y/N) headed back to his dorm, he rested on the couch relaxing as he grabs the TV remote and turns on the TV. He changes through the channels to see what's on, he stops at a news channel.....................
News Reporter: "In other news, once again the White Fang have been at it again with a shootout between them and police during a robbery at a store which was once again holding dust from the Schnee Family as it angered them. And in other news more sightings of the planned attack on the Guild Masters along with Union Headmasters which was planned by the one named Erigor, who has been on the run from the authorities using a forbidden and dangerous magic. And other news about the mysterious object crashed from the sky which the headmasters from Union Academy have yet to comment on what it is, what will happen next? Back to you Lisa."
(Y/N): *turns off the TV* "White Fang? Erigor? Looks like there's big problems happening in this world, I wonder what is worse."