Chapter 21: Over Using Power! A Day of Rest

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 21 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) cracks his knuckles to rush in fast to punch the dragon in the head following up with a kick making it fly in the air. He equips the sword to fly in the air doing a slash attack cutting off it's wing, he spins around doing multiple slash attacks cutting it all over it's body until he appeared under it seeing it regenerate with the wing growing back.....................
(Y/N): " Looks like I have no choice!"
.....................he charges his power with the sword glowing along with his body to charge a final attack................
(Y/N): "Banishing Shift!"
.....................he yells loud while swinging the sword hitting the dragon with an attack that completely disintegrated it so it wouldn't regenerate again. He lands on the ground looking in the to see if it would come back. But, after a couple minutes it's not returning causing him to sigh and deactivate the armor, but he stumbles a little causing Kiba and Erza to grab him before he falls on the ground.....................
Erza: "(Y/N), are you okay?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, just exhausted from that fight. I overdid that power."
Kiba: "Let's head back to Union so you can get some rest."
(Y/N): "Good idea."
.....................they help him return to Union to tell the Headmasters what happened and they gave (Y/N) acouple days of rest until he is better. Like right now he is laying in bed sleeping peacefully until he felt weight on his bed to see Juvia on top of him.....................
(Y/N): *blushes* "J-J-Juvia what are you doing here?"
Juvia: "I heard you were in bed, so I wanted to join you. I heard you nearly passed out, so I thought you would want company."
(Y/N): "I-I-It's not like I'm sick, my body gave out after over using so much power from the armors I have."
Juvia: "I know, but maybe I can hydrate your body so you can be fully rested."
.....................she leans in further to cup his cheeks leaning in to kiss him, but his door is heard opened causing his eyes to widen thinking it's Rias as he looks only to see it's Akeno which confused him why she is in his dorm.....................
Akeno: "Oh, I'm not interrupting am I?"
Juvia: "Akeno?!"
(Y/N): "Why are you here?"
Akeno: "Well, I heard what happened yesterday with the undead dragon and that you almost passed out. So, I'm here to help."
Juvia: "What do you mean help?"
Akeno: *approaches him, kneels next to his bed* "Your exhaustion is caused by over using too much power on your body, like your new armor for example. You have four different ones and it might put some strain in your stamina and that leaves it to me to suck out all that power."
Juvia: "Suck out!"
(Y/N): "As in how?"
Akeno: "Well, from your finger of course. Sadly it only has to be me and (Y/N)."
Juvia: "Oh no, I am not leaving this room!"
.....................her ear gets pulled on making her squeal in pain, the one pulling on her ear is Rias with an annoyed face.....................
Rias: "There's no need to argue Juvia and (Y/N) needs this so his body can be better. So, let's get going."
.....................she pulls her by her ear which she protest on leaving the two in the room alone, Akeno gently holds his hand and started rubbing his hand making him blush.....................
Akeno: "Wow, you're radiating of amazing power from four different kinds and it needs to be taken care of."
.....................she starts sucking on his finger causing him to tense from the feeling, she starts sucking his finger as he laid there while Akeno sucked on his finger. He groans in pleasure with the sensation of her tongue until she stops to poke his finger.....................
Akeno: "Oh you silly boy this is just a simple procedure, oh wait I forgot this is your first time at this. Does that means you never had a chance to feel a woman's body have you."
(Y/N): "W-Well when you- *she lays on top of him, hi face turns deep red* Akeno what are you doing?!"
Akeno: *giggles* "Laying on you silly. I think you need more love, maybe if it's okay I can be the third for your heart. *grabs his hand* Cause we're close to being done."
.....................she kicks his hand causing a moan to be heard from, she continued with sucking his fingers, it kept going for an hour until Akeno is done while standing next to his bed.....................
Akeno: "All done. Now you should feel better now."
(Y/N): "Thanks Akeno."
Akeno: "But, I'll be here when this happens again cutie."
.....................she leans in to kiss his cheek making him blush as she walks out with Juvia and Rias having a conversation outside his room.....................

???? P.O.V

.....................on the rooftop of the dorms someone is looking at the window where (Y/N) is and he walks the other way to avoid being seen.....................
????: "Looks like it's time for us to meet and time forme to train you, (Y/N) (L/N)."

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean where everyone is seen partying and having fun with others on the outside. It was all normal until something swimming towards them bumps in the ship making everyone scream with the ship tipping a little with the impact pushing them on the floor or some over tables near them. A light is seen with (Y/N), Team RWBY, Rias and her Peerage, Team Hanzo, Team Gessen, Lucy, Juvia, and Erza are there.....................
(Y/N): "We made it in time before the ship can be destroyed, but we need to get the civilians to safety right now."
Ruby: "I got it!"
Juvia: "I'll go with her."
Yumi/Hibari: "Me too."
(Y/N): "Now we need to focus on the creature that started this attack."
.....................a laugh is heard getting their attention looking around until (Y/N) looked up to see a guy floating down softly landing in front of them with everyone looking at him.....................
(Y/N): "Who are you?"
Exlin: "I am Exlin, the master of terror and destruction. You must be the Union Academy students I heard so much about, have to say I am impressed with what you've done. *looks at (Y/N)* And you must be the star hero of the world, the Necromancer (Y/N) (L/N) who is the one who defeated and killed Trihexia."
(Y/N): "Yeah, it was me. Hold on, was that thing like your pet or something?"
Exlin: "I was amazed by a creature like that and to find out it was defeated by one man, a Necromancer."
Rias: "So, the creature that attacked the previous ship was your intention wasn't it?"
Exlin: "I had to get the attention of the Necromancer."
Yang: "Well, you did and you're going down."
Exlin: "This is only between me and him, so I don't want no interference. So, I have to do this."
.....................he snaps his fingers causing three deep green colored portals to appear with different creatures appearing as they roared.....................
Exlin: "So, what's it going to be?"
(Y/N): "You all stop those creatures. I'll take care of him."
Weiss: "Are you sure?"
(Y/N): *looks at her smiling* "I do."
Rias: "Be careful (Y/N)."
.....................they ran to fight the creatures while (Y/N) looks at Exlin with a (F/C) aura around him while Exlin does the same with a dark green glow around him with the two getting ready foe a fight."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)