Chapter 26: The Special Reward (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 23 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is sitting on the couch blushing from what Rias and Juvia meant from rewarding him after his battles, he felt their hands on his legs headed to his area where they rubbed him through his pants which he slightly groans. His member gets hard as the girls unzipped his pants letting it spring out causing the girls to gasp in shock.....................
Rias: " Look at the size!"
Juvia: "Can we even take this?"
Rias: "Are you saying you can't?"
Juvia: "No, I need to show my love for him!"
.....................the lean to his member which he breathes hard until he felt their tongues touch his member causing him to groan from the warmth of their tongues which is a first for him since he never felt anything for it being a first for him. It kept going until Rias started sucking on his member causing his groans to be louder with Juvia still licking parts of his member while Rias continues, Juvia takes a turn sucking his member while Rias licks his member. It kept going until (Y/N) releases a loud groan releasing his load. He looks at them seeing it all over their faces as they trembled in amazement.....................
Juvia: "So much. It's so much."
Rias: "I-I-I can't wait."

3rd P.O.V

.....................they quickly took off their clothes with (Y/N) blushing seeing their bodies, Rias quickly goes on his lap positioning the tip of his member to his opening. She lowers herself on his member with (Y/N) groaning from feeling how tight she is as Rias moans until she winced at the loss of her virginity with blood seeping from her opening.....................
(Y/N): "It's your first time?"
Rias: "Ever since I was going to marry Riser I couldn't have a boyfriend and there wasn't any guy I loved, but then you appear and I'm happy I lost my virginity to you. I'll start moving."
.....................she slowly starts bouncing on his member moaning feeling how big he is, (Y/N) is in awe feeling how tight she is with his first time also taken. Juvia sits on the couch rubbing her opening and her breasts watching what is happening in front of her, (Y/N) groans with Rias's speed increasing with her moans also becoming frequent. After a couple minutes he grips her rear to bounce her faster making her moan loud from how fast he's bouncing her on his member....................
Rias: "W-W-W-Wait (Y/N), *moans* don't *moans* be too rough or *moans* I'll lose it!"
......................she wraps her arms around his neck to kiss him with the two going on a full on make out session with Rias moaning in the kiss. He kept bouncing her until he turns her around to continue bouncing her on his member with her breasts bouncing at the same time, (Y/N) grips them making her moans more frequent causing her mind to go blank in pleasure while feeling her release close. It kept going until (Y/N) does a hard thrust with a groan releasing his seed inside her making her moan loud from his release and hers at the same time, Rias breathes hard as she looks seeing his seed leaking out with Juvia looking amazed.....................
Rias: "So hot! So, good."
.....................Rias passes out laying on the couch breathing hard with (Y/N) checking on her......................
Juvia: "She's alright. She enjoyed it, but I believe it's my turn."
.....................he looks at her seeing her on her hands and knees wiggling her hips at him which he quickly walked behind her to position his member at her opening to slowly insert his member in her making her moan until she whimpers at the loss of her virginty and also at how big he is.....................
Juvia: (He's going to rip me in two, he's so big!)
.....................he thrusts at medium speed making her moan loud from feeling his member move inside her, pleasure started traveling through her body. (Y/N) leans forward to grope her breasts making her moan more louder from his grip, he turns her around to lay on the couch bending her legs to her chest to thrust hard making her moan from his hard thrusts.....................
Juvia: "Yes! More (Y/N), please *moans* give me more!"
.....................he continued thrusting making Juvia's mind go blank in pleasure, (Y/N) grunts non-stop meaning his release is close with a very hard thrust cause Juvia to moan loud as he releases his seed inside her opening. She read twitches in pleasure from that with (Y/N) removing his member causing his seed to leak out. He sits on the couch breathing hard in exhaustion after that.....................
(Y/N): (That was my first time and I'm not gonna lie it was amazing.)
....................he felt tongues on his member to see them licking his member again....................
(Y/N): "Hey girls, maybe we can take a little break? Rias? Juvia?"
....................they look at him with pink hearts seen in their eyes while they have a pleading look on their faces with (Y/N) knowing it isn't over yet.....................

Akeno P.O.V
Timeskip-Acouple Hours Later

.....................after a couple hours of not hearing frm Rias, Akeno remembered her wanting to be with (Y/N) for the tike as she heads to his dorm. She arrives to knock, but after some time (Y/N), Rias, and Juvia doesn't answer making her curious u til she teleported in his dorm.....................
Akeno: "Hello? (Y/N), is Rias here? Where could they be?"
.....................she walks to his room while hearing the shower in the dorm, she enters to see some red hair knowing it's Rias along with blue hair knowing it's Juvia which confused her.....................
Akeno: (Why are Rias and Juvia in (Y/N)'s bed? Did they come to a realization?)
....................she looks on the floor seeing clothes from both Rias and Juvia, she walks in to see them both naked and mumbling in their sleep. Akeno takes a closer look until her eyes widen.....................
Akeno: (Oh my goodness, did they really do it? They're completely exhausted, *blushes, smiles* he must've gave them a good time. You lucky man. But, don't think these two are the only ones who want you (Y/N). It's my turn now.)

3rd P.O.V

....................she disappears before (Y/N) walks in to lay between the girls as he wraps his arms around their shoulders to hug them close with sleep taking him over to sleep with the girls he loves, but it won't be over for him in the future. "

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this, let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)