Chapter 5: Attack on Union City

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"In the city it was a normal day for everyone until an explosion happens making everyone run away with White Fang and the Khaos Brigade steal dust from a shop with the crystals as well. Outside the truck Roman Torchwick along with Bikou are seen as they took crates with the dust, that gets interrupted with a sniper sound knocking a crate out th soldier's hands making them look to see Team RWBY, Rias along with her peerage, and Team Hanzo arriving....................
Roman: "Oh come on."
Bikou: "And they beat the time of showing up faster than before."
Roman: "There's no need to keep track of the time."
Ruby: "Again Roman?"
Kiba: "Didn't you learn the last time?"
Roman: "You should learn yourselves on not getting in our way alot, but because of you in Union Academy it's different."
Rias: "I demand you out that dust back where it belongs and turn yourselves in now!"
Roman: "Make me."
.....................Rias does an attack that is blocked by a glyph from Khaos Brigade soldiers with the White Fang attacking as well. Yang charges in with Koneko to attack them as they launched back with them knocked out with Blake and Xenovia rushing in as well, Weiss did an attack that summoned ice shards heading their way with Rias using her attack with hers combining with the attack. Five soldiers shoots at them with Yagyuu using her umbrella to block it with Hibari beside her, the rest of the girls charge in dodging the bullets to take them out easily beating them....................
Katsuragi: "This is so easy!"
Roman: "Oh really?"
....................Roman raises his can pointing it at Yagyuu as he shoots an explosive round at her making her fly back with Hibari as such they scream...................
Gasper: "NO!"
Weiss: "Hibari! Yagyuu!"
Ikaruga: "You monster!"
....................they rush at him which Bikou stands in the way as he fought them, Hibari slowly gets up to see Yagyuu unconscious.....................
Hibari: "Yagyuu? Yagyuu!"
.....................a White Fang Soldier walks towards them loading his gun ready to shoot them with everyone rushing to help them. Hibari closes her eyes while the soldier gets ready to shoot them, but a punching sound along with a loud grunt is heard making her look to see (Y/N) standing there with his fist on the White Fang Soldier's gut while hunched over.....................
(Y/N): "Sorry, was I interrupting you with something?"
Hibari: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): *looks at her smiling* "I'm here Hibari."
Yang: "(Y/N)?"
Ikaruga: "He's here!"
Akeno: "Oh goody!"
Roman: "Who is that now?!"
Bikou: "Never seen him before and the girls know him, he must be that new student we heard about. *looks at him while the soldier falls on the ground unconscious* The he looks, it's rather familiar."
(Y/N): "So these must be the White Fang I heard so much about, and who are those two?"
Weiss: "That's Roman Torchwick, he's a criminal scum that's stealing my family dust and that's Bikou of the Khaos Brigade."
(Y/N): "Khaos Brigade? From what you all told me before? *she nods* Looks like they need a lesson, keep Hibari and Yagyuu safe and I'll show them what happens for hurting my friends."
Yang: "Uh-oh, they're in trouble."
Blake: "Will he be able to win?"
Xenovia: "I know he can win."
Rias: "This is his first battle, I know he can win."

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

....................he walks up to the soldiers cracking his knuckles causing them to charge at him, he jumps at them to kick one in the face to punch another in the head. He follows up with a spin kick hitting four soldiers knocking them down, one goes to punch him in the chest, but it doesn't effect him....................
(Y/N): "You want to go?"
....................he grabs the soldier by the arm and throws he's m into a wall knocking him out, he sweep kicks on soldier following up with a high kick knocking another one out. Two Khaos Brigade Soldiers fly towards him causing (Y/N) to jump towards them and knees them in the face.....................
Ruby: "Wow!"
Yang: "That was so smooth!"
Katsuragi: "So smooth I just want to hold him!"
.....................he summons his sword to fight them to block their weapons to retaliate with his own attacks with his power coursing through his body. One soldier runs in with a staff getting ready to hit them, but he raises his left hand to summon his Boosted Gear to grab it and break the weapon in two.....................
Bikou: "Would you look at that? He's the Red Dragon Emperor, Vali is going to be happy about this."
.....................he back hands one soldier causing three to bring out rocket launchers as they pointed it at him....................
Kiba: "(Y/N) look out!"
(Y/N): *looks at them, smirks* (Looks like it's now or never.)
.....................he stabs his sword in the ground and does a pose with his hands with a glyph appearing: