Chapter 23: Training with Hatred! The Different Worlds

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 23 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After being saved by a guy named Hatred he offered to train (Y/N), it kept going for months with (Y/N) improving by a little. Hatred on the other hand kept giving hard challenges and combat trying to improve his body and power, right now he is lifting weights that are heavier than him with his body improving. After that he places the weights down breathing hard in exhaustion.....................
Hatred: " You're doing good kid, for a while of training you are quickly improving."
(Y/N): "Thanks."
Hatred: "Head back in and get some rest, training will resume tomorrow."
(Y/N): "Okay."
Hatred: "You need to be strong enough to save your Union."
(Y/N): *looks at him confused* "My Union?"
Hatred: "Never mind, just go rest."
.....................he walks back in to lay back down resting his body for tomorrow for more training, but still had on his mind for what he was talking about......................

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................his training continues with sparring, power increase, stamina, and the weight lifting again to improve. After that he looks at him to stand and walk up to him wanting to ask....................
(Y/N): "Hatred. *he looks at him* I just want to know from what you said yesterday, what dis you mean my Union?"
Hatred: "I never said that."
(Y/N): "Don't lie. Tell me please."
Hatred: *sighs* "Okay. But, you have to promise not to tell anyone from what I'm about to tell you."
(Y/N): "Okay."
Hatred: "I'm not from this world, I'm from another Union world. But, yours isn't like mine. My Union world is corrupted, the headmasters in my world are corrupted and they killed my wife and daughter."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "What?!"
Hatred: "They killed them right in front of me because I wouldn't help them, I swore to cleanse everything that is corrupted for a corrupted Union. When I showed up in your world it was different, no corruption and that you are special. Unlike the others."
(Y/N): "Others? Wait, there are other Union Worlds?"
Hatred: *nods* "Different dimensions, different types of Union. There are some where Union isn't corrupted, but use their status to gain money and not care for people, along with some in the worlds who had it worse."
(Y/N): "How worse?"
Hatred: "There were some where they were powerless and still joined Union, but was bullied by the students and the teachers. They would lie to the headmasters to expel them or that he proved nothing to them and expel them for being weak or powerless. But, it would bite them back when they came back stronger and decided to be a better hero than the Union in their world. Or decided to be evil and destroy it all."
(Y/N): "I can't believe it, but are there any Union worlds where the ones who were bullied had powers no one ever had?"
Hatred: "I haven't been to much, but some does. But, I swore to cleanse it if it was as worse as mine. When I came to your world I saw it was never corrupted and that you're a Necromancer, special in this world and when I saw how you were weakened using the armors you have I decided to train you to get stronger."
(Y/N): "I see. Thanks, I won't tell anyone. I'll get some rest."
.....................he walks to the cabin to get in the bed to rest still surprised about what he was told about other Union worlds that are different.....................

Timeskip-Five Days Later

.....................after dive days of training with Hatred doing the same thing over and over until it was now to test his power.....................
Hatred: "Now to see if you've improved, use all the armor power you can."
(Y/N): "Is that safe?"
Hatred: "It's the only way to see, so use them now."
.....................he equips the Boosted Gear feeling the power surge through him, after that he equips the sword to use the Incursio feeling that power surge in his body, as well with Brynhildr feeling the power in his body with it increasing more. He slowly felt it limiting from using it all to slowly kneel in exhaustion.....................
(Y/N): (No, I can't give in. I have to save everyone against Exlin, I have to get stronger, I need to save everyone. I can't give up. I have to be stronger for everyone!)
.....................he stands straight up grunting in determination while he suddenly activated his power, a (F/C) aura goes around him with a surge he hasn't felt before just happened:

he stands straight up grunting in determination while he suddenly activated his power, a (F/C) aura goes around him with a surge he hasn't felt before just happened:

.....................he felt all the power combine into one as he yells loudly being covered in his aura.....................

Hatred P.O.V

.....................Hatred kept looking until he sees him being covered in his aura while yelling loud, a gust of wind happens slightly pushing him back with the power string enough to separate clouds with the sun shinning through. Hatred sees a silhouette in the power with his eyes widening in amazement until he smiles.....................
Hatred: (You did it Y/N. You definitely did it.)

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-A Week Later

....................after a week with (Y/N) still haven't been found along with the guy who took him which is unknown to everyone. But, everyone is busy fighting creatures Admin summoned from attacking the city with Atlas forces helping, during that Exlin slowly walking there.....................
Rias: "There's so many of these things, we can't hold them back."
Asuka: "We can't give up! We have to protect the city and the academy."
Ruby: "We need (Y/N)."
.....................Exlin chuckles from what she said, more creatures appeared with everyone getting ready to fight them again. But, multiple (F/C) blast looking attacks appeared destroying the creatures with all dead on the ground with Exlin covered by the shield he made. He looks up with his eyes widening in shock.....................
Exlin: "Impossible! He's supposed to be dead!"
.....................everyone looked with Rias, Juvia, and Mio smiling with everyone else doing the same to see who it was with everyone having hope.....................
Rias/Juvia: "(Y/N)!"
Mio: "It's (Y/N), he's here!"
.....................it's confirmed to be (Y/N) who is in another combat outfit looking down at Exlin with anger until he floats down to land in front of everyone as he looks at them smiling.....................
(Y/N): "Sorry it took so long everyone."
Rias: "I'm so happy you're okay."
Yang: "We knew you weren't dead, it's so glad it isn't true."
(Y/N): "You did well defending the city, but leave Exlin to me. I have unfinished business towards him. If more of his creatures get closer, don't let them get to the city."
Mio: "Okay."
Yuuki: "Be careful (Y/N)."
.....................he slowly approaches Exlin with anger on his face with no feeling of fear, Exlin was confused why he is slowly approaching him the way he is doing until he was about a couple feet away from him. Exlin smirks in determination from thinking how foolish he is from his he walked to him."
Exlin: "You're alive, but I intend to make that happen."
(Y/N): "I don't know about that Exlin, I won't be the same like before. I'm totally different than before."
Exlin: "Oh? So, you think you can defeat me?"
(Y/N): "No. I'm going to kill you."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)