Chapter 7: Rias Acting Weird! A Sudden Strength Increase in Power

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Right now (Y/N) is trying to wrap around his head at why Rias is acting so strange right now which confused him along with his friends except for her peerage. For an entire week she's been like staring at a random location at times while shrugging it off, but one day he sees her looking at people as she looks down sad, he kept thinking while walking with Asuka, Yumi, Ruby, and Velvet.................
(Y/N): " Have you girls noticed Rias acting weird for the entire week?"
Velvet: "I have noticed as well, she never acts like this before."
Yumi: "It's staring to worry me and everyone around the entire school is talking about it. Rias would be worries if something was gonna happen."
Asuka: "You don't think something is going to happen right?"
Ruby: "She would warn the headmasters and lets us know as well, must be something personal involving her."
(Y/N): "Maybe I should talk to her, I'll see you girls later."
Asuka/Ruby: "Bye."
..................he walks to where Rias would mostly be which is the club room as he walks in, he arrives at the door as he gently knocks on it. He doesn't hear a reply causing him to open the door slightly to peek his head in seeing her in the chair looking in a direction thinking about something, he walks up to her..................
(Y/N): "Hey Rias? Rias? *taps her shoulder* Rias?"
Rias: *jumps in shock, looks at him, smiles* "Oh, hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Rias, is something wrong?"
Rias: "No, why? Is something wrong?"
(Y/N): "It's just, you've been staring in a random direction and you've been worrying about something for a week now. Is something wrong?"
Rias: *looks down* "I've been thinking about something that's been on my my mind for a while now, it's something personal. And I never meant to worry anyone."
(Y/N): "Alright, if it's something personal I won't bother you on it. But, if you want to talk about, if you feel like it; don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm here for you."
Rias: *blushes* "O-Okay (Y/N)."
..................he goes to walk out, but Kiba bursts through the door...................
Rias: "Kiba, what's wrong?"
Kiba: "Grimm are outside the city wall, they're trying to get in the city!"
(Y/N): "Wait, Grimm? From Prof. Port's class?"

3rd P.O.V
Location: Union City Wall

....................everyone arrives to see the Grimm confirmed to be the ones that were confirmed trying to break the wall trying to get into the city, but the strong metal stops them with claw scratches seen. Defense turrents appears to start shooting at them with only acouple getting hit as they died, but more appears charging at the wall...................
Yang: "There's a lot more than last time."
Kiba: "For creatures attracted to negative emotions and fear they are persistent."
(Y/N): "So, that's the Grimm I learned so much about?"
Blake: "Yep."
Weiss: "They are dangerous and along with the criminals, but they are the worse."
Pyrrha: "I agree."
....................three DeathStalkers rush out the forest rushing at the wall with everyone getting ready to fight....................
Erza: "Now that's the bigger problem."
Lucy: "Looks like we need to rush in now!"
(Y/N): "Those are the DeathStalkers?"
Rias: "Yes. Let's go!"
..................Rias and Akeno flies in the air with the rest of them jumping to the ground weapons in hand, (Y/N) equips Diamond Fury diving towards them. He stabs one in the head while landing on it pushing the others away from a gust of wind, Yang does the same killing two Beowolves with Weiss summoning a glyph making ice cickles launching them hitting one killing it with stabbing it on the body along with the head with everyone else landing as Lucy brings out a gold key....................
Lucy: "Time for me to shine!"
(Y/N): "Is that a key? Is that part of her magic?"
Lucy: "Open Gate of the Giant Bull, Taurus!"
..................a glyph appears with a giant human walking cow appears as he moos loudly which surprises (Y/N) from what she did....................
(Y/N): "H-How did- What kind of magic is-"
Kiba: "It's Celestial Magic, those keys she has unlocks doors of spirits Lucy summons, that's Taurus."
(Y/N): "Celestial Summoning Magic? That's so cool!"
Lucy: *blushes* (He praised me, but I need to show him as well!) "Taurus, stop those Grimm from getting into the city!"
Taurus: "No problem Lucy, anything for you and your rocking body that makes me mooooooove!"
Lucy: "Just get them!"
.....................he rushes in with his axe and swings it around killing a big group of Grimm including cutting an Ursa Major in two. Ruby rushes in cutting seven Beowolves as they died from the attack with Blake gripping her weapon by her ribbon and swings it around hitting them. Kiba uses his Sword Birth killing two Alpha Beowolves with Xenovia swinging Ex-Durandal around cutting another group of Beowolves in two with more appearing. Nevermores are seen flying towards them, but Akeno uses her lighting magic to hit them killing them instantly while injuring them as Rias finished them off. (Y/N) charges his power into his sword using Ddraig's power, the blade glows with him spinning around doing an attack that flies towards the Grimm as it disintegrates them along with a DeathStalker, he unequipped the Boosted Gear and Diamond Fury as he does his Ice Make Pose...................
(Y/N): "Ice Make, Saw!"
...................an ice like saw forms hitting another DeathStalker killing it, as Ruby charges at the final one she gets hit as she flies into Lucy knocking them both out....................
Erza: "Lucy!"
Yang: "Ruby!"
...................(Y/N) looks causing him to equip Necro-Stinger charging at the Grimm, he stabs it in the body as he  runs around stabbing it on the body. He jumps in the air getting ready to stab it in the head, but he gets knocked into the wall as he groans in pain as everyone looks in worry. The DeathStalker charges at Lucy and Ruby getting ready to kill them, (Y/N) looks up with his eyes glowing along with a (F/C) glow with black around the rest of the eye. Lucy wakes up to see the DeathStalker heading her way causing her to close her eyes, but a struggle like grunt is heard causing her to look to see a giant hand holding it in the air.....................
Rias: "What?"
Weiss: "Where did that come from?"
....................Ruby wakes up to see what was happening as well, (Y/N) walks past them with the same glow around his body. When everyone looked at him they saw his eyes glowing with his hair spiked up a little with the hand connecting to his aura, he raises his hand in the air as he balled it into a fist crushing it as it died. He opens his hand with the giant one following dropping the dead Grimm as it turns into ash. Everyone looks in amazement at his power while they knew it was his own power and not one from training, he looks at the Grimm as they go back into the forest in fear as they disappeared.....................
Rias: "Could that be- His power? The power he has?"
Erza: "That's gotta be the power he used to escape the previous planet."
Blake: "The only difference is that he's using it longer without passing out, maybe he needs more training to master it further."
Weiss: "But, the Grimm. They returned into the forest scared of his power, I thought they couldn't fear anything."
.....................he turns around to look at Ruby and Lucy as he turned back to normal with his eyes looking normal along with his hair going back to normal as well. He walks to them to check on them as they are okay, he helps them up as everyone runs to him with Asia getting close to him.....................
Asia: "(Y/N), you're hurt."
......................he looks at a cut on his arm with Asia using her Twilight Healing to heal his arm, he looks at his hand after finding out he used his power without fail. Back at the academy Azazel looks at the footage with (Y/N)'s power with amazement on his face.....................
Azazel: "You did unlock your power again, only this time you didn't faint."
(Y/N): "That is one thing that I understood."
Azazel: "What were you thinking? Cause from this you seemed determined to protect Ruby and Lucy."
(Y/N): "Well, when I used my power I was thinking about them along with how they accepted me from what I am, when that happened I forgot about what happened on the previous world and accepted them as people who now mean so much to me."
Azazel: "Well, there is the term acceptance is the key, even from other people or yourself."

Rias P.O.V

.....................after what happened with the Grimm, Rias still had that exact same thing on her mind she's been thinking for the past week, but at the same time she thought about (Y/N) causing her to blush thinking of him. But, she shook her head since that wasn't the main thing she thought about.....................
Rias: (If I go through with this, I won't be able to get close to him anymore. I can't do this.)
......................her thoughts were interrupted with a white glow seen with a glyph with someone appearing as she knew who it is...................

Salem P.O.V

.....................after finding out her Grimm ran away in fear from attacking Union City's wall, she waits for Cinder and the others to arrive. Walking is heard causing her to look as everyone sits at their spots...................
Salem: "Now from all of you here knows that the Grimm I sent to Union City to destroy the wall ran away in fear. Now I know it must be non-believable, but I believe it happened."
Watts: "That's is unbelievable."
Tyrian: "I could've watched the whole thing, but they ran when I arrived."
Cinder: "Mistress, I believe I must have your answer on what happened."
Salem: "Explain Cinder."
Cinder: "Not too long ago Roman along with Bikou and White Fang tried robbing another dust store, of course they were interrupted by the students of Union. But, what they dis find out is a big surprise."
Salem: "What?"
Cinder: "Apparently a new student is a Necromancer."
Watts: *eyes widen in shock* "What?! Impossible!"
Emerald: "Not anymore."
Salem: "I see, that's some very interesting news. What's the name of this Necromancer?"
Cinder: "Sadly no one knows his name."
Salem: "Find out the name of the Necromancer, but don't hurt or kill him. He must stay alive, understood?"
Everyone: "Yes Mistress."
.....................they walk off as Salem thought about this mysterious Necromancer that she was just told about as she waits to know more about."

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this, let me know and with that said. See y'all next time.)